Notre Dame School of Pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone who was on wait list in NDMU and got accepted afterwards?
I had interview in november and they were waiting for my next two transcripts to make admission decision and I submitted those last monday and now waiting for the decision.
So those who had been in wait list, please share your experience. I just want to know what are the chances of acceptance after being on wait list? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm on the same boat you were on right now. Have you heard back from them yet about your wait list status? Or know anyone else who has? You wouldn't happen to know the chances of receiving admission after being put on the wait list do you???

Members don't see this ad.

Hey!!

Any one looking for an roommate?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
The address is 139 foxview dr, glen burnie, md 21061. You can search how far it is from the house to the school, nice and quiet area. If you want the phone number, I'll get it for you. You can call them and ask about the rent cost and term.

Hey! You know any other places closer to school?

Because glen burnie is like 30 mins and Baltimore traffic is bad right?

I like to live in Glen burnie because it's safe and nice area. It's ok for me to drive 30 minutes to school.

Hey!!

Any one looking for an roommate?

Hey! I just got my acceptance letter this morning! Congrats to you too :) Did you email them back after getting the acceptance email with a thank you note or anything? Or did you just submit all those other forms to accept the offer?

Do we have a facebook page for Notre Dame school of Pharmacy 2014? Congrats to all who got accepted to NDM, I'm going to see you guys on August.

Hey! I just got my acceptance letter this morning! Congrats to you too :) Did you email them back after getting the acceptance email with a thank you note or anything? Or did you just submit all those other forms to accept the offer?
Congrats!! I just sent the info they required! See you in august!

Do we have a facebook page for Notre Dame school of Pharmacy 2014? Congrats to all who got accepted to NDM, I'm going to see you guys on August.
I was told they were working on it now, so I figure we should be getting info about it soon. See you in august!!

I was told they were working on it now, so I figure we should be getting info about it soon. See you in august!!

What's everyone doing with the living situation? I don't know the area very well and don't know what places to look at.

What's everyone doing with the living situation? I don't know the area very well and don't know what places to look at.
Are u from Cali? I had an interview with a Vietnamese girl back in Dec at Notre Dame. You can rent an apartment and share with ur room mate

I've been looking at apartment guide for apartments close to school.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys. I am still looking for a roommate. Pls let me know if we can room together, thx