Nova Acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MTAC

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone on the forum know if you can defer your acceptance to next year? I have been accepted and put in the 1000$ deposit, but am a little bit unsure about going now (just cautious of burnout, and if that's where I really want to go). Can you defer your acceptance to the next class? Any help would be great. Thanks! Or some re-assurance about the program and surrounding area would help out too!

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know about Nova specifically, I applied there but it seems most programs don't allow you to do what you are asking about.

I've heard good things about their health programs, and I know a guy in their AA program.

I didn't even get an interview with them, which is strange because I kind of figured them to be my safety school. (they have the lowest admissions criteria of all the programs I applied to this year...but I got wait listed at UMiami and FIU, go figure. :laugh:)

My best advice would be to get on the horn with them, maybe not reveal your name if possible and see if you can get your question answered.

Congrats and good luck!

anyone else have any input on this question? Please.

Members don't see this ad :)
lol I concur. Every school has different policies but from my experience PT schools don't seem to defer acceptance due to the volatility of annual applicant's credentials. Just call them.