Nova class 2017 admissions forum

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I just had my interview 4/2 @ Ft. Lauderdale campus. Hopefully I hear some good news soon!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
which school is better, nova or lecom bradenton?

and does anyone know what the daily class schedule is like at nova?

Can't wait! I have an interview for Monday 4/8 with Ft.Lauderdale campus! I'm so excited! :)

P1 year is 1-5pm and P2 is 9-1

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

does anyone know when they stop doing interviews?

does anyone know what the rotations during p4 is like? what are the location choices? are they all in florida?

does anyone know when they stop doing interviews?

For Palm Beach, I'm thinking it's 4/12 since when I was able to schedule an interview not too long ago. It was the last date that was available I saw not hollowed out. Can't speak for Ft. Lauderdale campus but I'd assume it's the same.

Or it could be in May? :confused:

For Palm Beach, I'm thinking it's 4/12 since when I was able to schedule an interview not too long ago. It was the last date that was available I saw not hollowed out. Can't speak for Ft. Lauderdale campus but I'd assume it's the same.

Or it could be in May? :confused:

4/12 was probably the last date offered to your group (they invite 5 per group). I think they schedule interviews until May...

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got my acceptance !

Hey Danny! CONGRATULATIONS! Go Sharks. So far 4 out of 7 from our interview day.

I'm still waiting ... I interviewed 03/20 ... the wait is horrible >_>

Hey guys,
My name is Justin and I have been following this forum for a few months as I had been applying to NSU 2017. I interviewed on 1/25 and received my acceptance letter about 3 weeks later!I figured it's a good idea to make this account and say hello to my classmates!

:thumbup:

Did anyone that got accepted hear from the admission office regarding health registration, etc?.... It's making anxious :(((

Did anyone that got accepted hear from the admission office regarding health registration, etc?.... It's making anxious :(((
I haven't heard anything from them since I got my acceptance besides florida residency forms. What health stuff do we have to do?

okay.... then we're in the same boat lol... my other friend who got accepted in another pharmacy school has her health forms that she has to fill out before school starts, she has to get vaccinated, physical exams....

Interviewed on 2/11 and got accepted on 2/26! Like someone said, Jeff called and gave me the best wake up call! :D

Do you know about what time they called you and what day they called you.....

Do you remembered who interviewed you? I think the interviewer makes a difference. Some people who interviewed 4/2 were notified a week later and yet all those who interviewed with me late March have still not heard back (including me). Patience is a virtue! haha; fingers crossed. :p

Yeah, I remember, but I interviewed in the Ponce campus, so I think it taked a little longer because the recommendations from the interviewers have to go to the dean in florida, and then they send the official letters. I got mine last friday, they put me as alternate. But in Puerto Rico that's pretty much a no :/ ... I want to ask if they can also consider me to be an alternate in any florida campus as well.

Yeah, I remember, but I interviewed in the Ponce campus, so I think it taked a little longer because the recommendations from the interviewers have to go to the dean in florida, and then they send the official letters. I got mine last friday, they put me as alternate. But in Puerto Rico that's pretty much a no :/ ... I want to ask if they can also consider me to be an alternate in any florida campus as well.

when the recomendations go to the DEAN what does he do............I mean what does DEAN actually check for a student to be consider for admission.

when the recomendations go to the DEAN what does he do............I mean what does DEAN actually check for a student to be consider for admission.

I'm not really sure what he does, but that's what they keep telling me in Ponce, I think he just signs a paper to make the decision official.

I'm not really sure what he does, but that's what they keep telling me in Ponce, I think he just signs a paper to make the decision official.

lol..........my file is also under dean's consideration.......so I was nervous

people who have paid deposit, have you guys heard anything back?

After I paid my deposit all I received was Florida residency forms but that's it

Has anyone heard anything about financial aid? I submitted my FAFSA in February and got an email in the beginning of March saying that NSU was processing it, but that's it.

The wait is killing me .....
...... .......... ................................................................................................................................................................................................

Has anyone heard anything about financial aid? I submitted my FAFSA in February and got an email in the beginning of March saying that NSU was processing it, but that's it.

The school sent me a letter with my award notice and how to accept, decline, reduce the amount.

I just wants to get accepted at Nova.....So I do not have to deal with this waiting stress anymore....its a tormenting process.....

I filled out my Fafsa but I haven't gotten anything about award amount? Should I call?

Did they email you about receiving your fafsa and are processing it? I received the email first and then about three weeks later I got the letter about my award. You could call the financial aid office to ask, but if you just filled out your fafsa recently, they might not have received the information yet. I filled my fafsa beginning of march, received email mid-march and letter sent home in April.

Lilxtweetie, I also filled out my Fafsa near the beginning of March and I still don't have any type of response. So far I have just received a "proof of FL residency' form.