Nova class 2017 admissions forum

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
The wait is killing me .....
...... .......... ................................................................................................................................................................................................

Don't worry!! You are not the only one in the club!!! I keep checking my email and making sure my cell phone is charged.

Yes, it is horrible the waiting!!! :scared: :eek:

Members don't see this ad.

Don't worry!! You are not the only one in the club!!! I keep checking my email and making sure my cell phone is charged.

Yes, it is horrible the waiting!!! :scared: :eek:

Yes, I am doing the same but I think they will call us by next friday.......I am assuming so........

The school sent me a letter with my award notice and how to accept, decline, reduce the amount.

Thanks! I called them and they said they have everything, but haven't processed it yet. It's weird because I submitted it early, but oh well, as long as I'm going to get the financial aid it's fine.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks! I called them and they said they have everything, but haven't processed it yet. It's weird because I submitted it early, but oh well, as long as I'm going to get the financial aid it's fine.

That's good. Maybe they are just backed up. :)

Hey have anyone heard anything for interviewers 04/08/13

I interviewed 03/20 at the Ponce, PR campus and was put on the alternate list three weeks later. Jeff called me last week asking me if i'd be willing to go to Palm Beach if I was offered a seat. I called him today to see if he had any updates and he told me I was in! :D So excited! Also, so weird! I didn;t think they'd offer PR students Florida seats :)

Any one who interviewed on 04/08 heard anything yet.......

How would I go about finding an apartment, or a roommate for Palm Beach?

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got an email from nova!! I'm in! For west palm beach!! Soooo excited!!! :love:

Yay! Congrats!! We'll be classmates! :D

Thank you!! Congrats to you as well!! :) Do you live in Florida now? I'm from Cali so it's a long way from home but I'm so Excited! I love Florida! :D

Thank you!! Congrats to you as well!! :) Do you live in Florida now? I'm from Cali so it's a long way from home but I'm so Excited! I love Florida! :D

I'm coming from Puerto Rico!! Its not so far ! :)

I got a letter in the mail today confirming that I am an alternate candidate for the 2013 entering class.
"Applicants in this position are not ranked, thus we are unable to indicate where any individual stands in regard to being accepted"
The waiting continuous for me :(

I interviewed 03/20 at the Ponce, PR campus and was put on the alternate list three weeks later. Jeff called me last week asking me if i'd be willing to go to Palm Beach if I was offered a seat. I called him today to see if he had any updates and he told me I was in! :D So excited! Also, so weird! I didn;t think they'd offer PR students Florida seats :)

Yes they do... In the 2016 class you will find like 4 to 5 students from Puerto Rico in Palm Beach that had the same situation for you... Im from Ponce site class of 2016 and anything you need let me know

Yay! Congrats!! We'll be classmates! :D

Congratulations to both of you! I just recently got accepted to the West Palm Beach campus as well, so it looks like we will all be classmates :D

Congratulations to both of you! I just recently got accepted to the West Palm Beach campus as well, so it looks like we will all be classmates :D

Yay!! Congrats! 😃 Does anyone know where its a good area to live close to the palm beach campus?? This whole moving business sux! It's not like I can just drive there lol that would've been much easier..

Yay!! Congrats! 😃 Does anyone know where its a good area to live close to the palm beach campus?? This whole moving business sux! It's not like I can just drive there lol that would've been much easier..

I'm heading down next weekend to check places out around campus. If you would like, I could let you know what I find out!

I'm heading down next weekend to check places out around campus. If you would like, I could let you know what I find out!

That would be great!! 😃Thank you! I prob can't go for at least another month : /

Yes they do... In the 2016 class you will find like 4 to 5 students from Puerto Rico in Palm Beach that had the same situation for you... Im from Ponce site class of 2016 and anything you need let me know

That's awesome! I know Jeff told me that they picked like 2 more people from PR this year ... but I don't know who they are because this year there's no one on this forum from PR ... at least last year there were a couple, lol. specially in the fb group!

Hello, I have followed the group for several days ago. I will be part of the Ponce site class of 2017 and I want to know if anyone know information about the financial aid.

Congratulationss!!! As I've mentioned before, I'm from Puerto Rico as well ... but I guess they didn't want me there. lol :) When did you get your acceptance?

Congratulations to you too, and to everyone that got accepted! I got the acceptance letter on mid April, did you know anything about financial aid?

There navigate your way to Financial Aid, and eligibility. There you will find what's required by from you. Right now, what's required is your Fafsa and an authorization form. You can print the form and mail it to them. You'll also need to register fr classes. Your best bet to get in our c/o 2017 nova pharm Facebook page. Lots of info on there on what to expect and how to register for class online. It's super easy by the way, all you need are the CRN's that are available in the Facebook page.

Excuse any typos...typing on my phone.

I was wondering if anyone knows anything about housing near palm beach campus. I know there was a real estate guy who posted awhile back, but his posts aren't up anymore..did anyone happen to get his number??

Hey everyone! Im looking to apply to this school in Fall 2014 but am a little nervous cause my GPA isnt fantastic

overall 2.7
science 2.8
PCAT 65
12 years pharmacy experience
3 good LOR

Can anyone help shed some light on my chances.

Got accepted ...
The day I was waiting for, got accepted after 6 damn months..:)

what were your stats if you dont mind me asking?

Hey there..
I applied for international Pharm.D..so our application requirements are totally different..
I can still share ma status..gpa-3.9,gre-295 toefl-96..I saw your status..its just your gpa which is low..they will easily accept you because of your 12 yrs pharmaceutical exp...
Don't worry, just apply in the very beginning and do your interview well..am guaranteeing you will be in!!

Hey there..
I applied for international Pharm.D..so our application requirements are totally different..
I can still share ma status..gpa-3.9,gre-295 toefl-96..I saw your status..its just your gpa which is low..they will easily accept you because of your 12 yrs pharmaceutical exp...
Don't worry, just apply in the very beginning and do your interview well..am guaranteeing you will be in!!

great thanks for the feedback!

Hey guys, I don't know where to post this, so I'll give it a shot here:

Do any of you have experience with the Nova Student Education Center? I'm from Puerto Rico and they are opening one this fall, but I'm not sure about how it works. :confused:

Hey guys, I don't know where to post this, so I'll give it a shot here:

Do any of you have experience with the Nova Student Education Center? I'm from Puerto Rico and they are opening one this fall, but I'm not sure about how it works. :confused:

Hey! Im from Puerto Rico too! but im gonna be in Palm Beach :) anyways, join the facebook group, they're answering questions pretty quickly there, this thread is kinda dead by now :p

https://www.facebook.com/groups/408421212569579/

Lectures will all be recorded unless the Professor forgets to press the record button before class starts. Sometimes the lectures are not recorded properly so the technicians have to record it onto a DVD. Classes are M-F. Attendance is mandatory regardless of whether or not the lecture is recorded. I know that the Palm Beach campus and Puerto Rico campus are a little more strict on attendance than the Davie site however. P1s go from 1-5pm M-F (atleast from what I understand), but the curriculum was changed recently so that may have changed. Also, be prepared for "leadership" requirements. You will be held accountable to be involved in various activities to show that you are displaying leadership. It may sound a little weird, but you will thank NSU later. Feel free to ask me any questions. Also, I am sure that once you get accepted there will be a facebook page for your class where you can talk to your other classmates. Hope you get accepted!

For those of you got accepted last year, when did Nova first start sending out interviews? I know its still really early in the application process.