Nova pharmacy school Puerto Rico class 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Alopez

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I started this thread for those student applying to Nova PR campus and share information. Good luck to everyone!!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey I'm also applying there and got an interview invite but had to postpone it due to prior appointments.

Hey I'm also applying there and got an interview invite but had to postpone it due to prior appointments.

Congrats!! When did you submit your application?

Members don't see this ad :)
I submitted my application late in january. Hope to soon receive an invite.

I did last friday. You will first meet or with the admissions coordinator and she will tell you what to expect, ask some questions about your academic file. Then 2 professors will interview and go through your portfolio, and yes you will need to speak in English. The questions are general and the overall experience is very relaxed. Then you will have a tour around the facilities.

Nice! What kind of question they made you? Questions like why you want to be a pharmacist? Or about your academic performance?

Nice! What kind of question they made you? Questions like why you want to be a pharmacist? Or about your academic performance?

The admissions coordinator is the one to ask about you academic profile in detail, although its not part of the "official" interview.
The professors mainly ask general questions about why you want to be a pharmacist, what do you think pharmacy is, what do you believe the role of a pharmacist should become. They also asked about my experiences, research and even some politics. Then they will let you ask questions about the program or pharmacy in general. Show them and refer to your portfolio as best as you can and they will keep it. Be up to date with the current issues in pharmacy (provider status, ways a pharmacist can contribute to healthcare beside the obvious).

Ok! Thanks for the advice!