Nova Roommates?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

srwilson1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I'm matriculating into the optometry class this fall. Anyone interested in rooming with me and another first year optometry student? We're both females, but anyone is welcome! We're looking for one or two other people who are invested in doing well in school and in the clinic but also have a great sense of humor and care about life outside of the medical profession. Let me know if you're interested and we can work out the details (ie: rent, location, bed/bath combo etc).

Thanks and congrats to all the new OD students,

Sarah

Members don't see this ad.

I'm interested. I will be attending NOVA optometry school in the fall and am also looking for outgoing female roommates. Are you still looking?

Hey! Did you already find someone to share a place with? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey! Sorry for the delayed response, but I'm not sure I'm going to NOVA at the moment. With that said I'm holding off on the roommates thing. I'm sorry if I wasted your time and good luck finding roommates!

I'm going to nova, will also be looking for a female roomie, looking at the sun forest community. :)