Nova SE Hybrid DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CJonesrun

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

In deciding that applying to only one school for this year is pretty dumb, I started looking at other options in Central Florida....has anyone been to the Tampa campus of Nova SE where they are teaching the hybrid DPT? It's online during the week, on campus 4 or 5 days a month. I've done one degree and taught and designed classes for online education, so I'm comfy there--and if my culinary students can drive from Tampa to this area 5 days a week for an associates, I can do it 5 days a month for a DPT. It is a CAPTE program, but if anyone here has had experience with Nova and can lend their thoughts, I'd appreciate your input.

BTW, I have to say that I am happily surprised by how supportive and helpful everyone has been, it's great to see so many people willing to be kind and helpful. I suppose that speaks for the profession we've all chosen!

Members don't see this ad.

Haven't heard anything about the program, but with PT being so hands on, I can't imagine having most of it online- it just doesn't make sense to me.

That's where I'm confused; I know that there are some great 3D models for anatomy, but that hardly replaces the real thing. I envision watching a lot of videos, but I can do that on my own! St Augustine also has a hybrid online/campus program. I sent for more information from both schools but have yet to hear anything back.