Nova Southeastern University international pharmacy program fall 2015 applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hello everyone. It's been a long time.How's preparation going? Is it only me who visit this forum twice a day;)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello everyone. It's been a long time.How's preparation going? Is it only me who visit this forum twice a day;)
To be honest not much preparation going on. How you all are preparing?

I do not have exact idea but there must be a campus tour followed by the interviews.

So you generally meet with one or two dean's ambassadors or higher classmates (P1's-P3's) and they give you the tour of the health professions dviision where your classes would be held etc (it's in one building). Provided that its a PM interview you do the tour then have lunch and then your interviews start. it's generally two interviewers per person and 99% of them won't ask you medication questions. It all depends on the interviewers that day.

Just relax, know why you want to go to NSU, ask questions about the college on your tour and SMILE in your interview :)

Members don't see this ad :)
So you generally meet with one or two dean's ambassadors or higher classmates (P1's-P3's) and they give you the tour of the health professions dviision where your classes would be held etc (it's in one building). Provided that its a PM interview you do the tour then have lunch and then your interviews start. it's generally two interviewers per person and 99% of them won't ask you medication questions. It all depends on the interviewers that day.

Just relax, know why you want to go to NSU, ask questions about the college on your tour and SMILE in your interview :)
thank you
[

Good luck on your interviews guys!!

Reactions: 1 users
best of luck to everyone who is coming tomorrow.

What's up guys? How were the interviews? Any feedback?

What's up guys? How were the interviews? Any feedback?

It was nice experience, there were same general questions.Mine was more like conversation. Now, the main part begins, WAITING:) Fingers are tightly crossed..!!!

Last edited:
hey i got accepted....who else got acceptance?
I am so happy and relieved now. hope i see u all in fall 2015.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey haven't gotten any response yet. Just did the interview on Monday. But congratulations guys, and I hope I'll get some good news as well!! :)

great congo..do u know who else got in out of who interviewed with us on 5th.

Almost all of us got accepted..They made one group in whatsapp if you like to join..

Hello,

I applied for the standard 2015 application and got my interview letter today. How far along are you in the application process?
Hi. How long did you have to wait to hear from them after u submitted your pharmcas application?

hey i got accepted....who else got acceptance?
I am so happy and relieved now. hope i see u all in fall 2015.
Hi how long did you wait to hear from the school after you submitted your pharmcas?

Hey guys! I will be going to Nova on 9th of March for the interview. Any tips or suggestions :(

Hi how long did you wait to hear from the school after you submitted your pharmcas?
hey i have not applied through pharmcas. After submitting i got news in 1 week only but it depends on what time you submit it. when did u submit the application? R u applying for international programme?

Hey guys! I will be going to Nova on 9th of March for the interview. Any tips or suggestions :(
R u international candidate?
just be confident, expressive and polite. dont b nervous. they are really nice.

No Im not international candidate. I'm going to NOVA on the 18th for interview.

Hello everyone!
I had an interview on 6th Feb. I think it went well. Now I'm just waiting for them to get back to me. I hope I get in to the program.

Just an update: As of 12pm central time, my husband got his acceptance email from Nova, now the real fun begins to coordinate the big move to Florida from Texas.

Just an update: As of 12pm central time, my husband got his acceptance email from Nova, now the real fun begins to coordinate the big move to Florida from Texas.
congrats to both of u.

Hi. How long did you wait after your interview to get the acceptance email?

Thank you. Congratulations. I had the interview on the 18th. They were super nice and I would love to go to this school. Now I am waiting for their response.

Hi everyone. I have applied for iternational pharmd in mid december. I called in nova many times but get the same reply that application is in review. can anyone tell me about the time they take for review?

Hello everyone!
I had an interview on 6th Feb. I think it went well. Now I'm just waiting for them to get back to me. I hope I get in to the program.
Have you heard back from them?

Hi everyone. I have applied for iternational pharmd in mid december. I called in nova many times but get the same reply that application is in review. can anyone tell me about the time they take for review?
hey
generally they dont take this long time. so may be they are putting you on hold but dont worry they may call you for final round which is in april. hope for the best.

hey
generally they dont take this long time. so may be they are putting you on hold but dont worry they may call you for final round which is in april. hope for the best.
Thank you Harry. This waiting is driving me crazy.

Congratulations. So how long did you wait? I had the interview on the 18th and still haven't gotten any response.
i had an interview on 6th. and they got back to me on 17th. Thanks! It sounds like either you are on hold or they didn't get back to anyone in that batch. Did u find out if anyone in your interview batch got in?

i had an interview on 6th. and they got back to me on 17th. Thanks! It sounds like either you are on hold or they didn't get back to anyone in that batch. Did u find out if anyone in your interview batch got in?
I got accepted:)

hey anyone is applying for fall 2015 international PharmD program?
Please post here. We can share things and keep in touch with each other.
What are Gre score for all of u?