Program-Specific Info / Q's Nova Southeastern University MOT Acceptances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
why do you have a feeling lol?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Nope! I've already been accepted into another program that I'll be going to instead, but if I was still banking on Nova I'd contact Keatta!

Reactions: 1 user
I know someone who applied in January, submitted her video in February and she still hasn't heard. She was never put on hold, still waiting for an initial decision. Sounds like they are just running a bit behind.

So has anyone heard anything yet or contacted Keatta?

The person I wrote about last week received a rejection yesterday.

I'll probably be attending another school but I thought hold candidates since December would have found out by now...

Hi all-

I am applying to Nova's MOT program for the next round. Do you all mind posting your stats if you were accepted? I am nervous!!

Apparently a few of their applicants have dropped or decided to go to another school because even after receiving a hold letter and rejection letter Keatta called me yesterday asking me if I was still interested because the admissions committee wanted to offer me an acceptance.

Nope! I've already been accepted into another program that I'll be going to instead, but if I was still banking on Nova I'd contact Keatta!
It a great choice to go to another school, this university has unfair policies because they are a private school

Hi, I was also accepted back in December. I am pretty confident I will be attending, but I am not 100% positive yet. If I do attend, I will also be looking for a roommate (I am from Virginia) so I am potentially interested!! Has there been an accepted students Facebook page or anything made?

I see that you were accepted in December and still hadn't decided by Feb 2. Nova's website says that once you're accepted you only have 3 weeks to decide (or by April 15 at the latest) - is that a new thing this year or do they just not adhere to that? I want to apply early but I don't want to be forced to choose before I hear back from any other schools..

I see that you were accepted in December and still hadn't decided by Feb 2. Nova's website says that once you're accepted you only have 3 weeks to decide (or by April 15 at the latest) - is that a new thing this year or do they just not adhere to that? I want to apply early but I don't want to be forced to choose before I hear back from any other schools..
Hey! I put down a deposit since I wouldn't have heard back from my top choices for a couple more months. Unfortunately it is non-refundable and non-transferable, but I put it to reserve a spot. I ended up getting accepted to my top choice so I did not attend Nova and I lost my deposit! They then offer that spot to another applicant!