Nova Southeastern University (NSU) - Class of 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you. It's been a week since I had my interview. I haven't heard from them and I'm kinda freaking out.

Thank you. It's been a week since I had my interview. I haven't heard from them and I'm kinda freaking out.
It depends on when the committee meets, I know it's hard but just try to be patient

It depends on when the committee meets, I know it's hard but just try to be patient
Could you share your Pcat score and GPA?
Mine:
PCAT --> 92, GPA 4.0
No bachelor, 117 hours of volunteering, out of state.

Mine:
PCAT --> 92, GPA 4.0
you are 100% in! lol (as long as you acted as a normal person during the interview :p)

Mine:
PCAT --> 92, GPA 4.0
Bachelors in biology and minor in psychology gpa around 3.5 and pcat 59%, no pharmacy experience but 8 years at vets office and lots of extracurriculars

Interviewed January 23, got my acceptance letter on January 30. BS in biology, GPA 3.17, PCAT 88, 3 months pharmacy technician experience.

Thank you and congratulations:) I hope I will see you in fall.

I have my interview for the Palm beach campus next week and I'm really nervous because there's not much feedback for this campus. Anyone mind sharing what they know please!

Interviewed Jan. 23, received acceptance letter on Jan. 30. (Although I'll be attending elsewhere.) Overall GPA: 3.1, Science/Math GPA: 3.5, PCAT: 91% composite, B.S. in chemistry from UNC (U of North Carolina- Chapel Hill), 10 years pharmaceutical lab experience as a chemist and in management. Good luck to all!

Members don't see this ad :)
Yea for Palm Beach, I know a view people from my group got the call.

For those who are accepted or invited for an interview.... Do you mind posting your stats? GPA, experience, Pcat,

3.00 Science GPA
3.24 Overall GPA
4.00 Math GPA
PCAT 47%

1 year research experience with submitted manuscript for publication in Organic & Biomolecular Chemistry and graduating with my chemistry degree this May. No pharmacy experience but both my parents are pharmacist.

I got the email for NSU College of Pharmacy Interview this morning and will be attending Monday, April 13, 2015.

Why did you guys choose Palm Beach Campus over Fort Lauderdale (Davie) Campus?

Palm beach campus smaller class size smaller building always parking great small school atmosphere. A lot better environment then ft lauderdale campus

Had my interview today at NOVA. Went really well.

Awesome time. Great school. Cant wait to hear back. Supposedly, the committee is meeting next week.

Reactions: 1 user
ACCEPTED. Just got the call from Kori, minutes ago.

For those curious and still applying, my stats are 3.5 overall, 3.6 Science GPA, 2.9 Math GPA.
98% on PCAT and I interviewed on March 6, and got accepted March 17.

Good luck to everyone accepted and those applying and thanks for all the advice you guys have provided to me. I look forward to meeting everyone in the fall. Special thanks to NejixRocks.

Reactions: 1 users

For those curious and still applying, my stats are 3.5 overall, 3.6 Science GPA, 2.9 Math GPA.

Good luck to everyone accepted and those applying and thanks for all the advice you guys have provided to me. I look forward to meeting everyone in the fall. Special thanks to NejixRocks.
Congratz :D see ya next fall :p

Congratulations and you were worried about getting an interview. Best wishes for a successful school year.

Reactions: 1 users
I was interviewed on April 9 and I'm waiting the decision yet.

That is pretty weird. You should try calling and asking. They should have a decision by now

Hey! For those of you who are accepted but won't be attending please let the nova know as soon as possible so those on the waiting list can be given a chance. Please! I will greatly appreciate it along with those who are also on the waiting list. Please please please!!! Thank you !!!

Do we need a stethoscope? If so, what brand is recommended?
That would be the biggest waste of money for a pharmacy student to buy a steth.