November 29th interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

agb2782

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, I have a November 29th interview at UIC. I know that this is still before December, obviously, but the school is my number one choice.

From past years, can anyone shed some light on whether or not the admissions committee could turn around the file fast enough to decide on me for Dec. 1st? Or am I probably not going to find out one way or the other until later in the month? I understand this is a tough question to answer, just wondering if anyone else was in a similar circumstance.

- A

Members don't see this ad.

So, I have a November 29th interview at UIC. I know that this is still before December, obviously, but the school is my number one choice.

From past years, can anyone shed some light on whether or not the admissions committee could turn around the file fast enough to decide on me for Dec. 1st? Or am I probably not going to find out one way or the other until later in the month? I understand this is a tough question to answer, just wondering if anyone else was in a similar circumstance.

- A

I'm in the same situation. interview at UMD. I have no idea if we will find out on the 1st.

My feeling is if you don't get notified 12/01, you will be notified VERY shortly afterward.