November 7th MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ymartino

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any one taking the November 7th exam? How do you all feel about it? :)

(I just took a practice test and scored a 27. The exam is in less than 3 weeks. I am freaking out and worried that I cannot do this. I've been studying for over 3 months now. Any advice/success stories would be comforting. Until then, I will continue frantically studying and having existential crises...)

Members don't see this ad.

I'm taking the test on November 7th too. I've been doing ok on my practice tests, but the amount of material is still daunting. I just keep reminding myself that these practice tests are a base and that you should learn from them as much as you can. Your scores will fluctuate and that's normal. The practice tests are not what determine your score; it's what you do on test day that matters. If that was your first one just relax, review it well, and keep going. You can do this.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm taking the test on November 7th too. I've been doing ok on my practice tests, but the amount of material is still daunting. I just keep reminding myself that these practice tests are a base and that you should learn from them as much as you can. Your scores will fluctuate and that's normal. The practice tests are not what determine your score; it's what you do on test day that matters. If that was your first one just relax, review it well, and keep going. You can do this.
Thanks, I'll be sure to review my mistakes. Yes, it is quite daunting... Best of luck for you as well.