NPTE JAN 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Took and passed the NPTE on Jan 29, 2014. I passed the CA law exam about 2 weeks later. My application is complete and I am under a PTLA status. Still waiting for them to process my license. How long does this take? Anyone from CA get theirs yet? This is getting ridiculous.

Members don't see this ad.

Took and passed the NPTE on Jan 29, 2014. I passed the CA law exam about 2 weeks later. My application is complete and I am under a PTLA status. Still waiting for them to process my license. How long does this take? Anyone from CA get theirs yet? This is getting ridiculous.
I'd consider giving CA's state boards a call and ask them what the hold up is, at this point. I've had my license since about 10 days after the test... (Of course, I'm in PA, so there is a difference with that... but it's March and I'm thinking something else is going on!)

Reactions: 1 user
Remember the genius is within you..
All he needs is a discipline of studying and enthusiasm for success!
Respect the genius within and give him these two!
Also, let me know if you are interested in revising a few topics with me, uhmm... may be via Skype!
I'm registered for NPTE Jan 2014 and I shall own it !!!!
:highfive:
did you clear the exam @manan?