NPTE Oct 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pratima1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
How did everyone do on Today's NPTE exam? Appearing again :( and this is my last change.
- Posting for my partner :love:

Members don't see this ad.

My husband says that his computer had problem, when he was on middle of 5th section, his computer got shutdown because of testing center's computer issue.
When computer came back online, he had only 10 minutes left and he could not complete about 15 questions. He lost some time.
Now what happens?

My husband says that his computer had problem, when he was on middle of 5th section, his computer got shutdown because of testing center's computer issue.
When computer came back online, he had only 10 minutes left and he could not complete about 15 questions. He lost some time.
Now what happens?

If he fails, he can appeal and not have the test count towards a failure. He may also ask for a comped retake if that is the case.

Members don't see this ad :)
Me too.. felt like I screwed up with some easy questions... I can't sleep thinking about them.. but hey what is done is done right...Lets keep the faith! do you guys know when they will post the result?

Last edited:
It was tough for sure. I made some stupid mistakes as well. But that happened pretty much every test during school. Hopefully there is some I got right that I thought I missed. Going to be a nerve racking few days waiting

Reactions: 1 user
First attempt. Didn't feel too great after that test. Would you say it was a lot more tough than the PEAT??

Members don't see this ad :)
First attempt. Didn't feel too great after that test. Would you say it was a lot more tough than the PEAT??

The PEAT only feels less "tough" because you were given the results right after, alleviating the anxiety. It's a pretty good predictor, really.

Reactions: 1 user
The PEAT only feels less "tough" because you were given the results right after, alleviating the anxiety. It's a pretty good predictor, really.
You couldn't have put it better. The waiting magnifies the anxiety exponentially. Happy Halloween everyone!

Ditto to the above! You all did better than you thought.

I heard from one of our students that they had a lot of computer problems as well. Pretty strange. I hope it didn't throw your partner off too bad!

Trevor Lohman PT, DPT
www.PhysicalTherapyEd.com

Hi I also took the exam last week, do you guys know where ( which website) can I find the results on thuesday?

please help

Hi I also took the exam last week, do you guys know where ( which website) can I find the results on thuesday?

please help

The fsbpt website where you check to see if your NTPE exam was state approved, under results.

Last edited:
Is it true that it could be today evening ? How late into the evening are we talking?

This is totally freaking me out.

please help
Hi! under the fsbpt website, on the right side click "check the status of your registration" The results in July were posted late Tuesday night around 9pm central... hopefully this is the same for Oct! the waiting game is miserable

Reactions: 1 users
Yeah.. The exam was pretty tough than PEAT. I made silly mistakes too. I was out of my mind looking at the timer. Waiting is horrible. This is my first time and I don't want to do the study all over again. Let's hope for the best. Good luck everyone

Passed !!!!!

Congratulations to everyone who did !
Best wishes to those taking it in January. Now u KNOW what you need to work on .. Don't give up !

Still nothing here in Florida. I wonder if they post results via alphabetical order, and I'm near the end....

I passed! , congrats to everyone who did, and keep studying for those who didn´t

what happens if u didn't make it after 6 attempts?
you can no longer practice?
Few states allow for appealing. As of the new rule from 2016, a minimum of 400 on a scaled score is required. If a person scores less than 400 on a scaled score, he/she will be eligible for only one more time to take the exam irrespective for the 6 attempts!