Number interviewed per program?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bio-psy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where we might be able to find out how many applicants each program interviewed this year? I know Freida lists the number interviewed last year for some programs. A few program directors/coordinators mentioned the number they had interviewed or planned to interview, but for most I am just assuming it is similar to last year. The ones I was told were:

Emory - about 80
MUSC - 60
Wake Forest - about 30

If anyone has any information about VCU/MCV, East Carolina, UT Knoxville, MCG, East Tennessee, UFL, or East Virginia, or if you have info that contradicts my numbers above, let me know.

Members don't see this ad.

Cleveland Clinic told me they got 300 apps and interviewed 60. I think the frieda website has this info from last year. I would imagine that it is pretty stable (or at least close) from year to year.

bio-psy said:
Does anyone know where we might be able to find out how many applicants each program interviewed this year? I know Freida lists the number interviewed last year for some programs. A few program directors/coordinators mentioned the number they had interviewed or planned to interview, but for most I am just assuming it is similar to last year. The ones I was told were:

Emory - about 80
MUSC - 60
Wake Forest - about 30

If anyone has any information about VCU/MCV, East Carolina, UT Knoxville, MCG, East Tennessee, UFL, or East Virginia, or if you have info that contradicts my numbers above, let me know.

I was told at Eastern VA that they were interviewing 30 for 2 spots.

It's pretty much the same from year to year - it might change by a handful one way or another but unlikely to change by 50% or more.