NYMC Interdisciplinary BMS Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doctordoctor14

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, so I've been browsing SDN and can't find much about New York Medical College's Interdisciplinary BMS Program (advanced track) and was wondering if anyone had any insights into this program? I want to apply but don't know much about it, like where do people that go here get accepted? How much does doing well in this program help?

Members don't see this ad.

seems like a fairly legit program. One pro I found is that it is small. However, I believe it takes 2 years. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Well they have two tracks, the basic (2 year) and advanced (1 year) track.
And yup it is a small program, the class size is 25 students for advanced, which is the one I'd be interested in. Heck, I'll just apply and see where it takes me, no harm in that (other than the application fee of course lol).

Yeah you're right. Actually my reservation about this program is not the length. I looked through their 1 year program and made some calls - Same year application is highly discouraged. I'm looking for an SMP like Gtown, cinci, etc that encourage same year application and will get you in by the end of the program, instead of leaving you with an awkward gap year.