NYMC Supplemental app; does anyone remember it? (urgent)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mms2k7

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,

Does anyone have a copy of the NYMC supplemental app or remember what was on it. I have the interview in a few days, and I cant seem to find a hard copy or remember what it had. If someone has a copy, itd REALLY help me refresh my memory! thanks alot

Members don't see this ad.

I don't have it in front of me, but I know there were no essays. Hope this helps and good luck at your interview!

I don't have it in front of me, but I know there were no essays. Hope this helps and good luck at your interview!

right, all it asked was if you had family who went there, etc. .....and then for your money, so don't worry about it for your interview :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
sweet!, thanks you guys :) appreciate it.

btw CPJones noticed your sig ; ) nice. Any tips for NYMC? i really like the school and the area; im hoping to get in there.

sweet!, thanks you guys :) appreciate it.

btw CPJones noticed your sig ; ) nice. Any tips for NYMC? i really like the school and the area; im hoping to get in there.

Sorry to butt in, but I thought maybe I could help :) .

The NYMC interview is very laid back. They'll most likely have you explain many points on your AMCAS: research, clinical experience, community service, GPA, MCAT etc. They'll probably ask the standard "why medicine?" and "why NYMC?" questions -- the Why NYMC one is VERY important IMO because they hate being called a safety school, and why should they be? They're awesome!

Just be yourself, know yourself, and know the things you've done in the past and I think you'll be fine. Good luck! As it stands right now, I'll most likely be goin to NYMC next year!

To add to Robizzle, expect the question "any red flags?" Take that time to explain any drops in grades or any spaces during the college years to application that seem to be empty on your AMCAs etc etc.

thats what i like to hear!

I like NYMC-- i have a friend who goes there, tells me its awesome. I like the area also. safety school? i think not.