NYU acceptances at interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sneakytoe

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
In the NYU interview feedbacks, someone posted that they were accepted right there on the spot at the conclusion of their interview. Is this the norm? Did this happen to anyone else or has anyone heard of it happening? I have an NYU interview tomorrow.

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think it is the norm. You probably need strong stats and to "click" with the person for it to happen. That being said, it does happen.

i have read on these forums that this happens not unfrequently especially with a certain interviewer.

Members don't see this ad :)
my interviewer at nyu basically told me i got in... he told me something like "don't worry the rest of the day and just enjoy it...if you know what i mean..." and then he says "you know what i mean right?"... then a few days later i got an acceptance letter addressed to me written on the same day as my interview

Yup, many friends of mine got in on the spot. On this forum, I can name two people instantly: Star & Yah-E