Nyu advanced standing 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did they send out the interviews yet or no??

Members don't see this ad.

When I called they told me whatever news u vl be informed by email. So wait for that.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anybody can get more info on the bench test conducted last year??.....until we keep waiting for ivs!!

Reactions: 1 users
On asking them directly today, was told that the IVs will be sent out next week & IVs conducted mid April or so.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Reactions: 2 users
Last year, they sent out emails first and second week of April, maybe it will be the same this time.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just received interview invitation today for April 8th. I am going to decline it, someone lucky will get call soon! Good luck all!

Part 1,2, toefl 106. Dental hygienist, research and lots of CDE.

Hey guys, anyone here know what do they have in simulation exercise? What kind of interviews?

They have two personal interview followed by simulation exercise and written case presentation.

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks mrdentist, what do they ask in simulation exercise? Is it dentsim a or normal bench?
Its gonna be dentsim. I think they are going to ask you do cavity outline on first molar. The machine grades you based on how you prep, how you sit and how you position your hand piece.

Its gonna be dentsim. I think they are going to ask you do cavity outline on first molar. The machine grades you based on how you prep, how you sit and how you position your hand piece.
Simulation excercise gonna be Class 1 or class 2 cavity?...also what they give in written case presentation?
Thanks in advance.

Simulation excercise gonna be Class 1 or class 2 cavity?...also what they give in written case presentation?
Thanks in advance.
I think it will be class 1 most probably, but i am not sure. About case presentation they will give you clinical scenario and you have to present the treatment plan.

hii
any idea about the number of people they called and how many batches this year?? anyone??
Also, people who have received interview call other than mrdentist2010 please contribute to this thread and share information.
Thank You

NYU does not call people for interview, they will email you and have you call in to confirm your interview date. The information I got is that they will start sending out emails from next week.

Just heard that they have send out invites, but i knew none of the person who received call from there. so its confusing situation now.

Nyu is done with invites for this cycle. Good luck to one's who got the invite.

Nyu is done with invites for this cycle. Good luck to one's who got the invite.
I am surprised . Did you call admission office and checked? How many got invites and where did you get the information that invites are done for this cycle?

I am surprised . Did you call admission office and checked? How many got invites and where did you get the information that invites are done for this cycle?

Not sure this dude knows what he's talking about.

May be it was april fool?

how do u know all invites are done? are there any more to be called in batches or this was the only one?
I am not sure if they are done or not. But due to limited spots they invite very less people. If they go by last year than they will have two batches for interview.

I called them. They are done sending ivs.

I called them up, and they said that they will inform applicants with additional information in a week or two. However they didn't confirm that they are done sending ivs.