Nyu ap waitlist 2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

destinationdds

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone
This thread is here to help the wait listed candidates for NYUCD AP program.If anyone has any info regarding the wait list process or if any wait listed candidate has heard from the school , please share.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone
This thread is here to help the wait listed candidates for NYUCD AP program.If anyone has any info regarding the wait list process or if any wait listed candidate has heard from the school , please share.

This does not directly answer your question.When I went to attend the interview Mara told us that they see a lot of people drop during April and May months.I personally know of one person who interviewed on the same day as me and who was offered admission but has decided not to join.Maybe there will be movement on the wait list after April 9th which is the last day to send in the non-refundable deposit.Hope this helps! Good luck!

some ppl send deposit but decide against going so hope for the best

Members don't see this ad :)
How many is "a lot of"? I wish I know how many people is on waiting list.
This does not directly answer your question.When I went to attend the interview Mara told us that they see a lot of people drop during April and May months.I personally know of one person who interviewed on the same day as me and who was offered admission but has decided not to join.Maybe there will be movement on the wait list after April 9th which is the last day to send in the non-refundable deposit.Hope this helps! Good luck!

Thanks a lot Make you smile. So April 9 is the deadline.??

But i have hear May 1st is last deadline date for deposit!!!!

Hey Tzubo and chddoc87 : What is the exact date of submitting the non-refundable fee.

I am also in the wait list.I heard that april 9th was the dead line to submit the last deposit. So it will take few more days to hear from them.

did ne one hear anythin after waitlist letter..wen r they gonna start giving final status updates??

they r just not revealing any info as yet. no clue if we shud wait or move on

Members don't see this ad :)
It looks like they didn't call anyone yet as far as i know or may be we don't know

Well this is what a waitlisted candidate has to go through I guess! What have you guys been doing, I mean is anyone thinking of applying to caapid 2013?

i guess we have to apply for 2013 cycle

Does anyone know the number of people who are wait listed at NYUCD this year?

Does anyone know the number of people who are wait listed at NYUCD this year?

It is hard to know the exact no. This time no one is responding as to whether any candidates from wait listed is accepted or not

I was interviewed on March 1, 2012. Wait-listed on letter dated March 10, 2012. Then accepted on letter dated April 12, 2012. However I was travelling and only checked my mail box today to find the acceptance letter. There were a lot of applicants that were put on the wait-list this year and I think a few, whom I know, wanted to know my experience. This is it..if it helps.

Best,
wordofmouth

I was interviewed on March 1, 2012. Wait-listed on letter dated March 10, 2012. Then accepted on letter dated April 12, 2012. However I was travelling and only checked my mail box today to find the acceptance letter. There were a lot of applicants that were put on the wait-list this year and I think a few, whom I know, wanted to know my experience. This is it..if it helps.

Best,
wordofmouth

Did they send you the letter directly. did they call you before that. what is your status if you don't mind.

Best,
wordofmouth

What are your stats wordofmouth

surry/destinationdds:

No call. No mail. Just a UPS.
85/3.3/118.

Guys any Updates???
I called to know that NYU has not yet reviewed Waitlist, they havent called anyone!!! and deadline to submit 5000 deposit is May 1st for some candidates!!!

i was also told that NYU has not called any waitlisted candidates yet. let us wait and see.

Hello Everyone!!! got accepted. I was a wait listed candidate and I got my acceptance last week. They will call many more in the coming weeks after the may 1 deadline . So dont lose hope! Buckle up. All the best

hey guys.... finally I got accepted ... got call from Mara Zelaya yesterday...

hey guys.... finally I got accepted ... got call from Mara Zelaya yesterday...
congratulations. what are your stats? any body else , who r interviewed got acceptance.? what is your date of interview? R u aware how many seats filled?

Regards.

Hey everyone. I got a call first. Then Mara sent me the e-mail after confirming my interest in the program. Mt stats 88/3.62/107

You have strong stats. Did you get accept from other schools?
Hey everyone. I got a call first. Then Mara sent me the e-mail after confirming my interest in the program. Mt stats 88/3.62/107

I know 3 candidates from my own college who got accepted this past week .... They were waitlisted... So i must say, the list is moving !! Good luck all !

Pl let us know stats of all your three friends. R u or your friends aware how many seats already filled up.? Some real good stats are getting admission now are from who got interviewed in march particularly march 8/13/15? or before?

pl share.

Congratulations to all who are taken off the wait list. How long do you have to submit the deposit?

I got accepted on 3 May, was waitlisted before. I'm from March 8 batch.
My stats are GPA-3.56, Part-1 84, part-2 80. They will call many more in coming weeks.

Hi... if you dont mind , wat is your visa status??

I got accepted on 3 May, was waitlisted before. I'm from March 8 batch.
My stats are GPA-3.56, Part-1 84, part-2 80. They will call many more in coming weeks.

Hi quick dds...if you don't mind can i know wat your visa status is??

quickdds

CONGRATULATIONS.

pl let us know your Tofel and other qualification like experience, observer ship or any other data.

R u aware how many more got admission from 8 march interview? Any idea how many more seats are vacant?

Last edited:
I am on H-4 Visa, Toefl-96, have1 year of research experience,1 year of observership, 2 years of clinical experience in home country.