Program-Specific Info / Q's NYU Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OT.OT

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried to re-login to the NYU application they began? I'm applying to the OTHR-MS degree and when I log on it just shows the application and doesn't let me click on anything. I just filled out basic information and did not send in the application so I'm not sure if the website is down or what. Is anyone else experiencing this or know the correct website to access the graduate application? Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone tried to re-login to the NYU application they began? I'm applying to the OTHR-MS degree and when I log on it just shows the application and doesn't let me click on anything. I just filled out basic information and did not send in the application so I'm not sure if the website is down or what. Is anyone else experiencing this or know the correct website to access the graduate application? Thanks!!

Hey, I tried re-logging in this week. You need to start a new application, and for me- all my basic information was automatically on the new application (Not including transcripts, LORs, etc). The portal is a little glitchy sometimes, but it worked for me.

Hey, I tried re-logging in this week. You need to start a new application, and for me- all my basic information was automatically on the new application (Not including transcripts, LORs, etc). The portal is a little glitchy sometimes, but it worked for me.
Hey thanks for your response! I'm wondering if your issue was the same as mine - I actually figured it out. I'm not sure if this happened to me because I was using Safari but I had to scroll right where there was a button on the corner that said "Edit". This seems so simple but I have my safari screen set very wide that it takes up almost the entire desktop space and I've never really had this issue. I guess for some reason their site didn't condense the application portal so it looks like the webpage is fullscreen but it's actually cut off! I'm sure you are already father along on your second app but hopefully anyone else having this issue will see this.