Program-Specific Info / Q's NYU, Chatham Waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OTL1993

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else been placed on the NYU or Chatham wait list and are still waiting to hear?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Im still on the wait list at Chatham but Im pretty sure its a long list :/

I'm still on the waitlist at NYU.. Haven't heard anything

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm on the NYU wait list also. I just got the status update e-mail today. Based on some of the information posted on other threads, it seems like the people who were accepted have to submit their decision by mid-April.
Unfortunately, it seems like the waiting game is going to continue for a while....hopefully we'll get some news before summer!
Keep your chin up, fingers crossed & stay positive everyone!

Still waiting for NYU. Hopefully we start hearing soon since the deadline to accept a spot was last week...

Reactions: 1 user
Just got accepted to NYU off the waitlist! Good luck to everyone still waiting! At least people are getting information now!

Reactions: 1 users
Just got accepted to NYU off the waitlist! Good luck to everyone still waiting! At least people are getting information now!
Congratulations! So happy for you. Wish you the best of luck in the program.
Were you notified my mail or email?

I was just accepted off of the wait list today as well!

I was accepted off of the wait list today as well! Do you know what you're going to do for housing and such?

I was accepted off of the wait list today as well! Do you know what you're going to do for housing and such?
I'm not sure! I am looking at apartments now. It is hard to really figure it out without being there to look.

Kind to share your stats?
I have a B.S. in Kinesiology and a B.S. in Psychology.
I have about 50 hours of observation in pediatrics, outpatient neurology, skilled nursing, hand therapy, and a school setting. I also work as a physical therapy aide with over 1,500 hours.Plus volunteer hours coaching youth basketball and in a hospital. In college I was also on a sports team and spoke at my college graduation.

My GPA was only a 3.3 but I think the rest of my experiences made up for that hiccup.

Anybody else hear from the NYU wait list? Acceptance or rejections?