NYU Dental Interviews for Class of 2016

agabs0627

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello :)

Can anyone give me any advice for how to prepare for the NYU dental interview? My interview is in two weeks (kind of earlier than I expected :scared:). Are there any specific questions that I should prepare an answer for? And does NYU generally conduct more laid- back interviews?

Thanks!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Can anyone give me any advice for how to prepare for the NYU dental interview? My interview is in two weeks (kind of earlier than I expected :scared:). Are there any specific questions that I should prepare an answer for? And does NYU generally conduct more laid- back interviews?

Thanks!!!

Check out interview feedback

Members don't see this ad :)
@ agabs and LarLar, when did you guys send in your applications?
Good Luck at the interview.

Who here is coming to the October 25th interview? :D i don't know how to prepare

Who here is coming to the October 25th interview? :D i don't know how to prepare

Nope mine is in November. Please post again when your done with interview and share with us how it went!!! ;)

Can someone share at what time their interview was done? the email says 1:30pm. Is that right? or do you get off earlier?

Can anyone tell me which school is better for DDS course???

Do u know how can i evaluate my certificates as i am a foreign student ??????

Can someone share at what time their interview was done? the email says 1:30pm. Is that right? or do you get off earlier?

There were ~14 interviewees when I was there, and we got out at 12:45. If you need to leave sooner, you can skip lunch! We only ate with the D3 who gave us our tour and one of his friends..

New York university is top 30 for undergraduate students. Is the dental school really considered that great of a school? or would attending your state school be a better bet?

Is the dental school really that prestigious? Especially with the $350k+ cost for all four years?

Does anyone know what percentage of students specialize at this university?

With a 232 student class size, wouldn't getting a good class rank be hard? especially since 100 students accepted are very intelligent international students?

..some things to ponder about!!

(I dont mean to bash or praise the school, I'm only inquiring more information)

New York university is top 30 for undergraduate students. Is the dental school really considered that great of a school? or would attending your state school be a better bet?

Is the dental school really that prestigious? Especially with the $350k+ cost for all four years?

Does anyone know what percentage of students specialize at this university?

With a 232 student class size, wouldn't getting a good class rank be hard? especially since 100 students accepted are very intelligent international students?

..some things to ponder about!!

(I dont mean to bash or praise the school, I'm only inquiring more information)
Quick question: what ARE the top 30 for undergrads? wheres the list? a link would be great
(sorry if there's already a thread, I'm a complete n00b here.)

Thanks!!!

My interview was really laid back and my interviewer gave me positive feedback about my application. Definitely know your application and how to describe your interviews. I was asked some questions you will get at every school and specific questions about my application. My interviewer gave me a lot of info about the school and did as much talking as me :p