NYU Interview day - supplemental app.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

april4

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know what the NYU supplemental application consist of?

Members don't see this ad.

Does anybody know what the NYU supplemental application consist of?

Fairly sure it's just some biographical information and info on what other schools you've applied to. Nothing crazy since you have to do it when you arrive.

Good luck! :)

Fairly sure it's just some biographical information and info on what other schools you've applied to. Nothing crazy since you have to do it when you arrive.

Good luck! :)

:thumbup:
Name, Current & Permanent Address, etc. What schools you've applied to and what your status is with them...

Members don't see this ad :)
It's one page, simply basic info. Nothing to worry about. You fill it out while you wait for the other applicants.

It's one page, simply basic info. Nothing to worry about. You fill it out while you wait for the other applicants.

How does NYU contact you for interview?? Email/phone call/mail?

Be sure to grab something to eat before you get to the interview! They make you wait for a LONG time... They give you some food to eat while waiting but I stayed away when I saw all the flies chilling on the muffins....

What else happens in the interview?! I just got my first interview invite and its for NYU, and obviously I'm freaking out because I have no idea what to expect from dental school interviews and I pretty much only have a week to figure it out lol

What else happens in the interview?! I just got my first interview invite and its for NYU, and obviously I'm freaking out because I have no idea what to expect from dental school interviews and I pretty much only have a week to figure it out lol
why dentistry , why nyu, some other questions to see what kinda person you are...

Reactions: 1 user