NYU or UCLA for internation dentist program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrS21

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys... need your help.. I have gotten accepted in the UCLA esthetics program as well as the NYU comprehensive dentistry program .... which do you think I should take... in terms of a better school and faculty.
Does anyone know if NYU comprehensive program lets u practice on patients .. or has a continuation of a second year?

please reply !! thanks in advance!!

Members don't see this ad.

hey guys... need your help.. I have gotten accepted in the UCLA esthetics program as well as the NYU comprehensive dentistry program .... which do you think I should take... in terms of a better school and faculty.
Does anyone know if NYU comprehensive program lets u practice on patients .. or has a continuation of a second year?

hello, I have also applied to the comprehensive program at nyu, yes I know that you are allowed to work on patients in this program. can you tell me what did they ask in interview?? did they take a practical exam also ??

Good luck. If u r hoping to get in to nyu's IDP program based on this. You will be better off doing a program any where else that offer seats to international dentists than Nyu.
Cons:
No guarantee to their IDP
Super expensive
Good college if you have **** load of money to spend.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)

Hi docs21,
I am aiming for the same pathway as you . NYU has a good repute on paper , not so on forums tho :p
Anywho have you applied yet ? Did you get to talk to any of their students :D

Hi!
I was wondering how many years do you have to study in the nyu's IDP in order to get a license to practice?