Program-Specific Info / Q's NYU OT Fall 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OTL1993

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just accepted off of NYU's wait list, any other current students out there? I'm curious to see what everyones plans are for housing and such. Any info helps!!

Members don't see this ad.

I will also be attending NYU in the Fall...I've applied for on-campus housing but am also considering living off campus as well. I'll be new to the city and am curious as to what others are doing as well!

I will also be attending NYU in the Fall...I've applied for on-campus housing but am also considering living off campus as well. I'll be new to the city and am curious as to what others are doing as well!

I'd like to live off campus outside of on-campus housing but I am new to the city as well so I'm not sure how everything works! So excited but don't know where to start!

Members don't see this ad :)
I'd like to live off campus outside of on-campus housing but I am new to the city as well so I'm not sure how everything works! So excited but don't know where to start!
I'm in the same boat...super excited though!!

Just accepted off of NYU's wait list, any other current students out there? I'm curious to see what everyones plans are for housing and such. Any info helps!!

I'm going to attending NYU this fall as well. I live in NJ so I'll be commuting into the city by train.

I'm going to attending NYU this fall as well. I live in NJ so I'll be commuting into the city by train.

Do you or anyone else know if there is a Facebook page for our class so we can find other students who are in our program?

Do you or anyone else know if there is a Facebook page for our class so we can find other students who are in our program?

I haven't heard of one, but I am going to the new student reception this Tuesday. If I hear anything there I can let you know.

I am looking for off campus housing for the fall. I did the dorm life in undergrad, and I like being able to get off campus. If a Facebook page gets started, that would be awesome!

I am looking for off campus housing for the fall. I did the dorm life in undergrad, and I like being able to get off campus. If a Facebook page gets started, that would be awesome!

I am looking as well. Did you do your undergrad in NYC? Where have you been looking? I thought I found the Facebook page but you need your NYU email to access it and I don't have it yet. There are also a lot of housing groups through the NYU Facebook but you need your NYU email for those as well.

I am looking as well. Did you do your undergrad in NYC? Where have you been looking? I thought I found the Facebook page but you need your NYU email to access it and I don't have it yet. There are also a lot of housing groups through the NYU Facebook but you need your NYU email for those as well.
I did not do my undergrad at NYU. I live on the west coast! I am going to search for those pages, but I am also without my email yet.

If anyone gets any more information on the Facebook page or off-campus housing please share! I'm interested in both :)