NZDREX-New Zealand Dental Registration Exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I am a dentist from India. Planning to write the theory exams in Sept 2012.
can someone please help me with study material, any past papers that you might have?
Also interested in group study if anyone is keen.

thanks!

Hi. I am Arun from New Delhi. Planning to give September 2012 exam too. I have been following the thread and would like to ask ATTIQUE who has passed the exam to kindly guide us in getting started.

What are the main and the most important texts that we may refer to. Past papers of ADC as also NZDREX will be helpful in giving a direction. Are they available anywhere to buy?

Please reply back!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello attique, how does your clinical part exam goes? did you pass? may you share some of your experiences? thank you!

I am a dentist from India. Planning to write the theory exams in Sept 2012.
can someone please help me with study material, any past papers that you might have?
Also interested in group study if anyone is keen.

thanks!
hi even I am preparing for sept 2012 exams...would be interested in having a study group...mail me at [email protected].

Members don't see this ad :)
Sir i am an ADC aspirant as well..could u please guide me through how did u strtd studying and all and ur patterns and where are u tryin to learn the clinical things or if u had already dan where did u learned dat from?? please help me on this Sir..!

hi der i finisjed my mds in perio two years now i am wiiling to appear for ADC or NZDREX can any1 plz guide me how to get thru along with which books to refer i plead you all for ur valuable info:)

hey which 1 r u planning to appear did u finish ur langauage test

Hello Tanvi... i'm sorry i didnt remember about those mcq's neither did u remind me.. any way i dont have boucher's or cawsons's mcq's ... i do have 1060 mcq's and therapeutic guidelines and some old mcq and seq's.. if u want i can send them.. i know boucher's are quite often repeated .. i honestly didnt find them myself i'll let u know if i find em...
regards
Hello everyone,
I am planning to start my preparations for NZDREX. Can anybody please help me with the reference books for MCQ's and the SAQ's.

W.S. !!

Bro Sajid .. it would be a plesaure to share my experience if that wud help...
mail me on what u r planning now... i'll try to reply ASAP in detail ...

Assalamalaikum Brothers,
Can u please help me by suggesting the names of various reference books for the theory exams. Just migrated to NZ and want to start preparing for the exams. please..:)

Sir iam a dentist from chennai,i have completed my degree one year back.now planning to prepare for nzdrex.sir what are all the books to prepare for this exam . Can you please guide me..

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,
Im not sure if you got my previous email to you, Would like to know more about NZDREX please

yes doctor i got your mail. i just replyed for it.. so where you stay in newzealand.?

Hello everyone.
Let me first understand...
Are you dentists already working in New Zealand and planning to get the examination or you are in your countries trying to get to New Zealand?
The second question is, do someone knows the link to the page where you get to the reference guide for the first part of this exam (as i understand)??
Third question... How many years you graduated ago?
Thanks in advance for every answer...

hello sergiohn iam from india. i have completed my degree by last year. now looking for NZDREX. do you have any idea regarding this.

hai sir i have not given my theory exam.. just planning to start my preparation. can you able to give me your mail id,so that i can explain it properly or any chating..??

Hi start6030
I am planning for theory exams.. can v chat in this matter?

Hello Tanghavelu. What i understand about what i have read is that the exam consists about 2 parts 1 teoric and 1 clinic.
In the page of the NZDREX they give you the guide and one sample of 6 questions so you can get an idea about the type of exam you will get.
For what i readed it looks so simple...
The first thing to do is prepare for the IELTS english exam.
Good luck

Last edited:
hello sergiohn iam from india. i have completed my degree by last year. now looking for NZDREX. do you have any idea regarding this.

Hello Tanghavelu. What i understand about what i have read is that the exam consists about 2 parts 1 teoric and 1 clinic.
In the page of the NZDREX they give you the guide and one sample of 6 questions so you can get an idea about the type of exam you will get.
For what i readed it looks so simple...
The first thing to do is prepare for the IELTS english exam.
Good luck

Hi, I am as well starting my preparation for march 2013. Hope we can exchange some materials.

Thank you

Hello,

I would like to ask you for a favour- I have as well problem to find some materials could you please help me if you have some- I don't mind to pay you for them.

Thx

hii i am also planning for the NZDREX and have started studying.....can we email each other abt the study materials...my email id is [email protected]

hello guys..its good to see such great discussions goin on..bt i had earlier planned for ADC examz..bt recently they announced that they hv cancelled exam in sept 2013..as u knw aus and NZ run side byside..cn ne 1 tellme whether written examz for NZDREX for sept 2013 ??

How about if we start the preparation and share info?
Hi Docs ,
am Hanshika 4m India as well looking 4 study partner as I hve few study materials so tht we can interact nd share materials.If anyone interested reply bk asp.

hello doctor iam from india. and i planned to start my preparation in another 2 months. shall we share our program?? if your ok with it then pls mail me [email protected] ,,, thank you
Hi doc
Am Hanshika 4m India as well.am interested 2 study with u.whr u r residing in NZ?am in Auckland.planning 2 take up d exam sep2013 r march 2014 bt want 2 start of studing.If u r intersted reply bak asp.

Hi I believe you had already your exam and I hope you passed. Just wanted to ask if you kindly could share any tips and tricks - what to study and what dont waste the time with. Thank you

I have seen that too....well there are no dates yet set for NZDREX- however NZ Dental council haven't post anything about the date cancelation- so fingers crossed. And how is you preparation going?

Hi Guys. I am in Qtown. Started to prepare for the exam in march 2013....

Hi, where are you? somewhere in Nz? Maybe we could change some materials and tips. I am getting ready for march 2013

Can anyone tell if NZDREX is being held in India this year Sept 2012 exam? or they conduct it in NZ only?

s its being held in delhi other places don't know.r u planning 2 take up exam in India?am also planning2 take in India bt don't know when .want 2 start study nw onwards.cn v discuss study materials other stuffs?if u r interested reply bk soon

hello guys..its good to see such great discussions goin on..bt i had earlier planned for ADC examz..bt recently they announced that they hv cancelled exam in sept 2013..as u knw aus and NZ run side byside..cn ne 1 tellme whether written examz for NZDREX for sept 2013 ??
Nzdrex also haven't seen dates 4 sept 2013 .most probabaly they also might cancel d exam as both ADC ND NZDREX r joint 4 theory exam.

Hi Hanshika, I wont be giving the March 2013 exam due to personal reasons. However, I thought I would prepare for the Sept 2013 one. But now that it may not be held as I have learnt from the previous discussions, I dont know whether to put in my time from now on. When are you planning to give the exam?

However, if it is taking place, I would definitely be in touch with you. I reside in Delhi. Where are you in India? We can form a group if other people are also interested n study together.

At present in NZ.but may b I'l b bk 2 India by june r july 2013.thn I might take up exam in march 2014 in India itself bec I hve get through the theory exam their .

ist of all sept 2013 exams r cancelled as 4 as i know.its going 2 b only in march every yr.am interested in gr studies whr r u at present? am in Auckland.

I am presently in delhi, india. However, i do not understand that if you have passed the exam already why do u want give again? which exam are you refering to that you have passed?

from what I have read in ADC website they have just mentioned that the Sept 2013 exam will not be conducted. They haven't mentioned anything about the ADC exam being conducted only once a year from 2013.
http://www.adc.org.au/Modification to 2013 Preliminary Examination 25 09 12.pdf

hey
I'm currently an intern in Manipal university, India and i am planning to take NZDREX exam. So i would like to know the essential textbooks i would need in order prepare for the written examination

thanks

hi there ,
i m preparing 4 d written adc sep' 13 exam.Can u kindly help me with the study materials?

presently i m at chennai nd i am planning to go to newzeland for the bridging course and to write the part 1 exam at 2013 and part 2 exam at 2014. has anyone planned to go to newzeland nd write the nzdrex this year 2013...if anyone pls contact me ... [email protected] . can anyone tell me how difficult the exam is ...heard the theory exams s managable but the practical exams r really difficult...??? is it soo? anyone who has passed in the exam ..pls advice..... saw previous messages that nzdrex is not there for 2013 sept.......is it sure???

Last edited:
Sir iam a dentist from chennai,i have completed my degree one year back.now planning to prepare for nzdrex.sir what are all the books to prepare for this exam . Can you please guide me..
hello dr...
even i m from chennai, finished bds a year ago.... now planning to go to nz nd write the nzdrex this sept 2013 nd march 2014...... are u planning to go to nz???

hi is their anyone taking march2014 preliminary exam?am interested in group study