NZDREX-New Zealand Dental Registration Exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
hey
I'm currently an intern in Manipal university, India and i am planning to take NZDREX exam. So i would like to know the essential textbooks i would need in order prepare for the written examination

thanks
Hi whn r u planning f d exam ?r u interested in study group?if u r let me know.AM 4m mysore but settledin NZ coming down 2 India in a couple of weeks nd planning 2 take exam preliminary in INdia.I'll b waiting 4 ur ans.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! yes i am planning to take the march 2014 exam,part 1

Members don't see this ad :)
hi i am planning to take up written exam in march 2014,could anyone please guide me with the study materials?

hi i am planning to take up written exam in march 2014,could anyone please guide me with the study materials?
Hi Priety, I am also planning to take my exams in 2014 and have already started with my preparations. I have list of books needed for the exams. you can contact me on email id [email protected]

hi,
i am new to this student doctor network. can anybody tell me from where can i get this 1000 MCQS for nzdrex exam part 1

Hii I am planning to take up the part 1 exam in march 2014...can anyone please help me with the study materials.thank u

Hi Priety, I am also planning to take my exams in 2014 and have already started with my preparations. I have list of books needed for the exams. you can contact me on email id [email protected]
v kind of u Shifa.1st of all take books nd all information 4m other after getting just vanish nd make others bakhra

hi,
i am new to this student doctor network. can anybody tell me from where can i get this 1000 MCQS for nzdrex exam part 1
hi u r 4m which place?r u interested 2 do grp study let me know

hi
i am also taking the march exams...which place in india ru in...let me know what books u studying...
would be happy to discuss best strategies

Members don't see this ad :)
hi i am from pune and am interested in forming a group and studying together... is anyone interested??
hi am 4m mysore.i am also interested in group study.r u taking nzdrex r adc nd whn?reply soon i'll b waiting 4 d reply.

hi
i am also taking the march exams...which place in india ru in...let me know what books u studying...
would be happy to discuss best strategies
hi am 4m mysore.hve u started study?cn v form group study?

Hi
do u have a study group....do u know anyone in Bangalore having a study group....please let me know...if interested we can discuss the study materials...

W.S. !!

Bro Sajid .. it would be a plesaure to share my experience if that wud help...
mail me on what u r planning now... i'll try to reply ASAP in detail ...
Hi, do you have soft copies for the review materials? It will be most helpful for me to prepare for this exam. Best regards [email protected]

March2014 candidates.. how was it?
What sort of questions etc? Bds to nzdrex transition and portions is manageable?

And did u guys give IELTS already before ur NZDREX theory?(IELTS is compulsory? If not, how do you know wether to give or not)

Hey, I am currently in my bds 2nd year. I wish to give my written exam after my second year completion. Is it possible? And if yes? Can olease anyone refer me the books and all material. I am really lost out here. I really need some help.

Hey any1 plannin to giv written exam in march 2015? Plz lemme know d study material n books for NZDREX.

hi jcdragon13, m new to ds site...n i m planing to gve NZDREX smtym in nxt yr...but i hvn't strtd preparing actually i m nt getting d ryt guidance regardng buks n naterial.. hw to strt frst....it vil b kind of u if u cn help...plz reply
thnk u

hi jcdragon13, m new to ds site...n i m planing to gve NZDREX smtym in nxt yr...but i hvn't strtd preparing actually i m nt getting d ryt guidance regardng buks n naterial.. hw to strt frst....it vil b kind of u if u cn help...plz reply
thnk u
HI dentist 91,
I end up didn't take NZDREX. I actually pursing my dental license in US instead. I don't know much about NZDREX. I know they have a prep course offered by Otago University to help ppl passing the exam. Good luck.

HI dentist 91,
I end up didn't take NZDREX. I actually pursing my dental license in US instead. I don't know much about NZDREX. I know they have a prep course offered by Otago University to help ppl passing the exam. Good luck.

Keen to get in touch with any one appearing for the NZREX or ADC exams in 2016 - !

Hi guys this forum is dedicated for the docs who are preparing for NZDREX part I ....that is same as ADC part I and NZDREX part II.

I request member to join in and contribute
so did you clear your exam?

I am a dentist from India. Planning to write the theory exams in Sept 2012..
can someone please help me with study material, any past papers that you might have?.
Also interested in group study if anyone is keen..

thanks!
Hi,can you help me with the study materials needed for NDEB ?
just need to know what all is required.
thanks.

Hello Tanvi... i'm sorry i didnt remember about those mcq's neither did u remind me.. any way i dont have boucher's or cawsons's mcq's ... i do have 1060 mcq's and therapeutic guidelines and some old mcq and seq's.. if u want i can send them.. i know boucher's are quite often repeated .. i honestly didnt find them myself i'll let u know if i find em...
regards
Hi,
can you please tell me about the study material required for NDEB/NZDREX
thank you

Hi,
I am planning to go for the NZDREX next yr, can anyone pls share study materials and /or books recommedned?
Thank you