OAT: should I postpone

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mik194

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have my apps ready. But my OAT is scheduled for oct 26 and I am kind of freaking out. I currently covered all of physics through chad's videos and kaplan. But still have ochem, gen chem, and quantitative reasoning. Bio and QR I should be fine with practie tests. Should I postpone? Or go at a faster pace and do more videos/practice a day?

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think anyone can really answer that except for you; you will have to figure out if that's within your capabilities. For me, I studied for two weeks straight and was in the 97th percentile.

Don't give up! I was in your shoes only a month and a half ago and I wanted to postpone as well. However, I decided to tough it out and just do it and ended up getting around 90th percentile so I think you might be more ready than you think you are. If you are scoring consistently above 300's on KAPLAN practice tests, then you're on the right track!

Don't give up! I was in your shoes only a month and a half ago and I wanted to postpone as well. However, I decided to tough it out and just do it and ended up getting around 90th percentile so I think you might be more ready than you think you are. If you are scoring consistently above 300's on KAPLAN practice tests, then you're on the right track!

Thank you! I'm getting a lot more done! I guess time constraints work best for me lol :)
How did you study for it?