OAT Test Results!!! I'm DONE DONE DONE!!!

meghoo22

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!

First of all, I want to thank all of you who answered my endless questions, concerns, and gave me feedback about the exam. With that said, here are my scores:

QR: 370
RC: 350
Bio: 350
GC: 380
OC: 400
Phy: 390

TS: 390
AA: 370

Advise to those of you who are still studying...just concentrate on the very basics. For the Bio section, don't neglect ecology/plant/fungi/protists. Though you'll do ok just knowing the basics about these, some questions do concentrate on details (those that I got wrong lol). Also, if you're scoring in the low thirties/upper 200s on the OAT achiever, you'll do just fine on this test...i came VERY close to postponing my exam because my last achiever set didn't go so well, but decided to take it and did just fine. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me...and good luck to anyone who's exam date is coming up!

Members don't see this ad.

Again, congrats on your wonderful scores!!! Hopefully, you'll be applying to SCCO...if so, maybe we'll become classmates.:)

CONGRATS!!! lucky you :) i would KILL to have those scores.
can i ask what you used to study for physics, besides the achiever...thank you

I actually didn't puchase any materials to study for the OAT. I checked out a DAT book (by Kaplan) from the library and studied the bio, chem, ochem, and QR from that. For the physics, I borrowed a friend's Kaplan MCAT physics book.
You really don't need to know much more than the basic concepts of physics...but you have to know them well and learn to apply them to new problems. If you read some of my old posts, you'll see that I was considering rescheduling my test due to my low physics score on my last achiever set (270) , but some friends on SDN (Absolute VIsion :) ) assured me I'd do fine on the real thing and I did. Point being, don't rely only on your achiever scores as far as the sciences are concerned...the material on achiever is MUCH more difficult.

Very nice! You should get in everywhere. You must be so satisfied. Good luck!