Obama Explains Healthcare Plan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Narcotized

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Here's Obama explaining his healthcare plan when the teleprompter malfunctions:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omHUsRTYFAU&feature=related

The "brilliant" "genius" is just another run of the mill Quayle or Bush with the exception that the media has blown him up and brainwashed you. WTF is he saying? Makes me wonder does he have any idea what he's saying when he does read the teleprompter (written for him by other people of course)? He's as much a genius as the fat guy in Hangover.

Members don't see this ad.

He's as much a genius as the fat guy in Hangover.

And for all the Obamaphiles that find that remark insane, I dare you to come up with ONE new intelligent idea this guy has come up with. I can rattle off 50 or so embarrassingly stupid thoughts that have come from his mouth, but you find me ONE original intelligent thought that he has come up with and I will reconsider my position on his intellectual deficiency.

Last edited:
And for all the Obamaphiles that find that remark insane, I dare you to come up with ONE new intelligent idea this guy has come up with. I can rattle off 50 or so embarrassingly stupid thoughts that have come from his mouth, but you find me ONE original intelligent thought that he has come up with and I will reconsider my position on his intellectual deficiency.

Narc, as you and I know, this dude was chosen by people that know they can ram their own agenda through him. He's a patsy, much like almost every president since Kennedy and look what happened to him. He got shot by Lee Harvey Oswald.....:laugh::laugh: (we need a KoolAide drinking emoticon...)

And, for the traditional democrats out there, this has nothing to do with the false red vs. blue paradigm....

So, I'd say that as long as you stay as informed as possible, and NOT listen to the same old cast of characters that lied to everyone then, and continue doing so now, you should be o.k.

I am 100% convinced that things are such that we'll "require" one bubble after the next, and that that's what we'll see. Per the documentary, it's only a matter of which bubble(s) it will be.

However, listening to, but not following the advice of the folks in DC and Wall Street can actually give it away. Whichever topic or concern they downplay the most might be one to pay particular attention to. Stay liquid and don't be affraid to make early, conservative moves, even if that means leaving some money on the table. Because, you never know exactly when these things will happen.

Another likely option is that things get SO bad that a global "resetting" of debt might very well take place. The developed nations are stingy with debt relief to un/underdeveloped nations, but this will not be the case when the big boys realize there's no other way out for themselves.

Not sure how the latter would play out. Lots of talk amongst "conspiracy" folks about a new global currency, which would indeed serve a purpose in resetting debt. Kind of like wiping the slate clean, and if enough of the power players agree on that, it will happen IMHO. It seems this will be very very bumpy and politically difficult, however. But, it could be sold, as we've seen selling to a largely ignorant public is very easy to do.

Immediately, I'm a bit concerned with unemployment and the growing ranks of young males with too much time on their hands. I think an entire generation of young dudes is at risk of becoming emasculated with serious social ramifications to follow (alcohol/drug abuse, crime, illegitimacy rates etc.). It's sad that we're moving in so many wrong directions in our society. We're looking more third world than ever......