Obamacare and opioid epidemic

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Stim4me

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Reactions: 1 user
That is a terrible article, written by a sportswriter to boot.

Pain scores and patient satisfaction were around long before Obamacare, so point the finger in the direction of JCAHO.

& Press-Ganey

Members don't see this ad :)

Pain scores and patient satisfaction were around long before Obamacare, so point the finger in the direction of JCAHO.
Initiated by jcaho and press ganey, and made mandatory and economically incentivized by obamacare (quality measures). That's the point... The aca makes bad policies worse. The article is mainstream TIme and has to be dumbed down...

Last edited:
The amount of people on chronic pain meds is unbelievable. diagnoses on patient charts are often linked to side effects of all the crap they are on; such as, constipation, fatigue, depression, and so on. The pain scale is a poor measurement tool. JCHAO and their Medicare/ Medicaid cronies set completely unrealistic expectations for all healthcare professionals and perpetuate the increasing epidemic of Americans becoming "victims" in every sense of the word.

If you haven't noticed according to "Stimless" everything is President Blackenstein's fault...including world hunger

If you haven't noticed according to "Stimless" everything is President Blackenstein's fault...including world hunger
Angry man nonsense... Read the posts and article and stop hijacking everything with sophomoric comments. Aca is failing and creating more problems. Poverty has only worsened under Mr. Obama, haven't you noticed...bye the way stop sending threats and religious attacks to my inbox, I know that makes you feel like a man and all, but you really are a sociopath...later and yes let's meet in Vegas in the future for your conversation and fight threats...

Last edited:
Angry man nonsense... Read the posts and article and stop hijacking everything with sophomoric comments. Aca is failing and creating more problems. Poverty has only worsened under Mr. Obama, haven't you noticed...bye the way stop sending threats and religious attacks to my inbox, I know that makes you feel like a man and all, but you really are a sociopath...later and yes let's meet in Vegas in the future for your conversation and fight threats...
Yes Obama is cause of all current ills in medicine.... Stim you are so smart