Oc help! Dat 7/21!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

trojanwannabe

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Took my second Topscore today and got:

BIO: 18
GC: 19
OC: 14 :scared:
PAT: 19
QR: 19
RC: 21

My test is next Saturday (7/21) and I'm really worried.
When I finished the OC section, I knew my score would be low, but not a 14!
I've watched Chad's and I have Destroyer and I do well, but I don't know what it is about OC that I just can't master.
Anyone have any tips on how I can get my score up last minute?
I'm desperate and would greatly appreciate any feedback!

Members don't see this ad.

Took my second Topscore today and got:

BIO: 18
GC: 19
OC: 14 :scared:
PAT: 19
QR: 19
RC: 21

My test is next Saturday (7/21) and I'm really worried.
When I finished the OC section, I knew my score would be low, but not a 14!
I've watched Chad's and I have Destroyer and I do well, but I don't know what it is about OC that I just can't master.
Anyone have any tips on how I can get my score up last minute?
I'm desperate and would greatly appreciate any feedback!

If you can really nail the basics into your head like stereochemistry comparisons, assigning R and S, Fischer projections, Newman projections, cyclohexanes, SN1/E1, SN2/E2, Aldol, Wittig, Grignard, Diels-Alder, Electrophilic Aromatic Substitution you should be able to well, since this is very very basic organic chemistry

I would suggest watching Chads videos over and taking very detailed notes. He teaches you virtually everything you need to know. Focus on those things and understand them so you can bring up your OC score.

All of you other sections look good so I would highly encourage you to focus on the OC. Stay fresh in you other areas but don't worry about them to much.

Memorize your notes and rxns again! you defiantly have good side notes everywhere. Reread them everyday until it sticks to your head.