OCD Research

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nitzan

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm looking for clinical psychology PHD programs that has a focus on OCD research. do you know a program that has that kind of research or a professor that specialized specifically in this research area?

Thanks !
Nitzan.

Members don't see this ad.

This is probably doing things the long way, but it might be worthwhile to look at some recent OCD articles you're interested in, and find out where the authors are. I would be surprised to find a whole department specializing in OCD, but that could point you toward potential advisers within departments that focus on anxiety/mood issues. I would say that's the best way to find the people who are really doing what you want to do, plus then you'll have something to talk about when you e-mail/interview with them. My $.02 :)

Yep. that's exactly what i am doing. i thought to try and see if maybe someone knows of other ways to look.
thanks !

i put anxiety clinic clinical psychology university into google and came up with a bunch of clinical psych programs that have anxiety clinics -- not likely an exhaustive list, but perhaps also a start