OCPM/Kent State........Podiatry in General!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The OP claimed that 50 out of 76 FAILED lower extremity. In other words, that 65% of his class failed. That's pretty impossible to believe.

Not only is the percentage off by a long shot but according to the published grade breakdown there were 92 students that took the final exam. Also, with regards to attrition in general, we started back in August with 97 and had 86 or 87 start summer classes today. I know for a fact that at least 5 of these dropouts occurred during or just after the first semester for personal reasons meaning that in the absolute WORST case we lost 6 due to failing courses. The 7 failures is correct so 7/92=7.61% failure for LowEx.

Don't have hard numbers of Micro but i know it wasn't a full third of the class.

Sorry about the way your semester went OP but no need to make the new class nervous with stuff like this. You were in their shoes a year ago.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I like how op has abandoned the thread completely.

Sent from my SPH-D600 using SDN Mobile

OP,
The statements that you used against OCPM are outrageously false and your identity has been jeopardized! Not only that, it is detestable to think that your shame and spite for personal poor performance would lead you to slander OCPM and deter other students from attending. To those of you researching schools, OCPM is an excellent school with outstanding education speaking from personal experience as an attending student. Coupled with its hospitable environment, it is undoubtedly one of the best podiatry schools there is. I chose OCPM over several other schools that offered me admission.

yes it is 1 of the 9 best podiatry schools that exist in the united states :)

OP,
The statements that you used against OCPM are outrageously false and your identity has been jeopardized! Not only that, it is detestable to think that your shame and spite for personal poor performance would lead you to slander OCPM and deter other students from attending. To those of you researching schools, OCPM is an excellent school with outstanding education speaking from personal experience as an attending student. Coupled with its hospitable environment, it is undoubtedly one of the best podiatry schools there is. I chose OCPM over several other schools that offered me admission.

I hope that phoenix online degree will come in handy when you get fired by Kent State from your redundant position.

thats just rude

Members don't see this ad :)
lol good luck finding it again:eek:

OP,

Is there any way you can still attend the other schools? If so, do it!
If you don't believe me, just wait.......what I say will come to fruition!
For the class of 2015 our class president is on "leave"! Doesn't this tell you enough?! We started with 109 and are now down to.........(drum roll)..........72! WTF!? Good luck!:bang::banana::diebanana:

official count is 86 students... our class president has been to every class so far this summer semester

How many more pages will this garbage thread span?

To pay nearly $30k in tuition and be this miserable and disenchanted with your school. :(

To pay nearly $30k in tuition and be this miserable and disenchanted with your school. :(

Thanks! That's why I'm posting......so others won't make the same mistake! I switched to an MD program! I would suggest everyone who is considering Podiatry to reconsider!!!!
Check out the thread on Podiatry and Obamacare! When that goes through, good luck paying off student loans while making sixty thousand a year! I make that much with a bachelors!
Good luck!

:slap::caution::beat::help::yawn::smack::troll::soexcited::bow::sleep:

None of the class officers are on leave. The first executive board meeting was held today and elections were last week. Additionally there is no mechanism by which an officer can go on "leave" and there are 86 in the class. Assuming that you ever attended OCPM; honestly if you want to go the MD route good luck and good riddance.

Thanks! That's why I'm posting......so others won't make the same mistake! I switched to an MD program! I would suggest everyone who is considering Podiatry to reconsider!!!!
Check out the thread on Podiatry and Obamacare! When that goes through, good luck paying off student loans while making sixty thousand a year! I make that much with a bachelors!
Good luck!

:slap::caution::beat::help::yawn::smack::troll::soexcited::bow::sleep:

LOL. Right. Someone who made a thread about failing podiatry school classes just 'switched' to a MD school in a month's time. Considering that US MD school application cycle JUST started this week, I'm calling BS. The only way a marginal student like you suddenly 'switched MD' is if you went Caribbean, am I right? Those guys have even lower standards than podiatry schools and they enroll 3-4 new classes year-round. Some don't even require any entrance exam. Hope you like that island climate!

Last edited:
LOL. Right. Someone who made a thread about failing podiatry school classes just 'switched' to a MD school in a month's time. Considering that US MD school application cycle JUST started this week, I'm calling BS. The only way a marginal student like you suddenly 'switched MD' is if you went Caribbean, am I right? Those guys have even lower standards than podiatry schools and they enroll 3-4 new classes year-round. Some don't even require any entrance exam. Hope you like that island climate!

He's lied about everything so far. Why would anything change?

He's lying??? Oh good I was just about to ask OCPM for my deposit back.... lol. I'm sure there are more effective ways for this guy to be spending his time.

Status
Not open for further replies.