October DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

raa719

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had luck with retaking the DAT in October and still getting accepted for that application cycle? Starting to feel like I already lost any chance I had of getting accepted for this cycle. Any feedback would be appreciated especially from people who have been in similar situations! Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone had luck with retaking the DAT in October and still getting accepted for that application cycle? Starting to feel like I already lost any chance I had of getting accepted for this cycle. Any feedback would be appreciated especially from people who have been in similar situations! Thanks in advance.

Is your AADSAS application submitted?

Members don't see this ad :)
Depending on your school list & your new DAT scores, you could have a very good chance.

Thank you that is encouraging to hear! Have you heard of anyone getting in after taking the DAT that late? Applied pretty broadly to around 20 schools and planning on working my butt off to hopefully get a 20+ !

Reactions: 1 user
Thank you that is encouraging to hear! Have you heard of anyone getting in after taking the DAT that late? Applied pretty broadly to around 20 schools and planning on working my butt off to hopefully get a 20+ !

Yes, I have. It can happen. Depends on each individual's application, though. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Good luck!! I hope you get 20+ on DAT

Sent from my SM-N920T using SDN mobile

You're going to need stellar DAT scores. Good luck