OEC 9800/9900/Pulsera C-arm Wanted

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jr264

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am starting my own Pain Practice in a Top 20 city (Saturated Market with low reimbursements). I know it is a mistake but that is where my family is. I am looking to buy a C- arm for my Pain Clinic and will do all my procedures there. I am looking to buy a OEC 9800 super C/OEC 9900 Elite/Philips Pulsera. I am sick of dealing with Slimy Salesman and figured I buy it directly from the Seller. Cut the middle man out! If anyone out there selling their C-arm which is in excellent/good condition, please contact me. I prefer a 9 inch Image intensifer, 30- 33' free space in arch & depth in arch.

Also interested in a Pain Table, Ultrasound machine & other Pain Clinic Stuff. You can PM me or email: [email protected].

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
OEC 9800 good choice. that was before they started making them in China.

On that recommendation, Ligament (and after a little more research) I went with a Pulsera. It's a honking beast though, and annoying to maneuver. I feel like the OECs have a smaller footprint and are more easily whipped around.

On that recommendation, Ligament (and after a little more research) I went with a Pulsera. It's a honking beast though, and annoying to maneuver. I feel like the OECs have a smaller footprint and are more easily whipped around.

I think you will be pleased when you see the collimators are real lead vs. tungsten in the OECs, and the overall image quality is better too. I feel confident you'll like your choice!