Offering courses for preparing for NBDE part 1&2 and Bench tests coaching in germantown,MD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

godbless

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys,
I am a general dentist located in Germantown,MD.I was a foreign dentist few years ago, went on to attend an advanced standing program at one of the US dental schools and now in practice in Maryland.I am offering various courses for those preparing for NBDE part 1&2 and bench tests for international dentist programs.I provide a short course with guidelines to the bench test requirements on typhodonts, maniqins, model teeth and an opportunity to practice under dentists' guidance. courses are of one week to one month in duration to offer you various oppurtunites to practice on maniqins. All equipment, compressors, handpieces, teeth models are provided with video cds demonstrating ideal preperations and restorations.This course is merely to help you prepare for bench tests across the country for international dentist programs leading to DDS/DMD degrees and is not a guarantee to getting into any program or does not result in a certificate or a degree.For information on the various programs we offer please email me at [email protected] /* */ . To know us better our office website is www.germantowndentistry.com. All classes will be held in Germantown,Maryland and accomodations will be provided to those traveling from out of town.
NOTE- group courses and One on one courses are offered keeping in mind any specific schools you are applying for.

Members don't see this ad.

hey guys,
I am a general dentist located in Germantown,MD.I was a foreign dentist few years ago, went on to attend an advanced standing program at one of the US dental schools and now in practice in Maryland.I am offering various courses for those preparing for NBDE part 1&2 and bench tests for international dentist programs.I provide a short course with guidelines to the bench test requirements on typhodonts, maniqins, model teeth and an opportunity to practice under dentists' guidance. courses are of one week to one month in duration to offer you various oppurtunites to practice on maniqins. All equipment, compressors, handpieces, teeth models are provided with video cds demonstrating ideal preperations and restorations.This course is merely to help you prepare for bench tests across the country for international dentist programs leading to DDS/DMD degrees and is not a guarantee to getting into any program or does not result in a certificate or a degree.For information on the various programs we offer please email me at [email protected] /* */ . To know us better our office website is www.germantowndentistry.com. All classes will be held in Germantown,Maryland and accomodations will be provided to those traveling from out of town.
NOTE- group courses and One on one courses are offered keeping in mind any specific schools you are applying for.
What course di u have for part 1