Official 2013-2014 Rheumatology fellowship application cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Good luck, everyone! I guess now we just have to wait and hope for the best! :) I hope we all end up in our top choices!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh my goodness, just one week to go..... are you all excited????

Best of luck to everyone, only a couple more days! Anyone know how this is going to work? Will it be simply an email from nrmp or should we expect a phone call from the program?

Best of luck to everyone, only a couple more days! Anyone know how this is going to work? Will it be simply an email from nrmp or should we expect a phone call from the program?
nvmd, looks like we have to log onto the website and find out

Got email fom NRMP saying that they will email the result to us. Good luck to you all!!

I matched :)

Congrats everyone :) I hope you all matched to the best program and are happy with the final results.

Thank you guys for being so helpful with answering questions and giving advice.

Congratulations smohamma!!!! Where did you match?
I matched too by Gods grace. Hope everyone matched at their top choices!
Thanks to everyone on this forum for your help

Congratulations smohamma!!!! Where did you match?
I matched too by Gods grace. Hope everyone matched at their top choices!
Thanks to everyone on this forum for your help

Congrats!!

There were so many other people in this forum- where did all of you match?

This is a terrible, terrible idea. If you like rheumatology you will almost certainly not like critical care medicine, and vice versa. Ask any rheumatology fellow in the world if they wish they could be doing overnight MICU shifts and have a cup of coffee while you wait for them to stop laughing.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaohohohohohohohohohohohohahahahahahahahaaoohohohohohoooohohohohohohohohohohahahahahahahahaha