Official 2014-2015 GI Fellowship Application Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
MATCHED!!! it was a painful process!
How is the match percent 64% when only 1 position was unfilled? I'm sorry, math is not my thing:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
It's available to Match participants only. You can see it when you log in to NRMP.

It will eventually be available to all (well in advance of next year's Match), but not yet.
You can't see this data if you matched. Only unmatched candidates and programs can view such positions.

@drno3man I think you meant the unfilled positions which can only be seen by the unmatched candidates.
Gutonc and I were talking about the statistics which can be seen by matched candidates.

Reactions: 1 user
@drno3man I think you meant the unfilled positions which can only be seen by the unmatched candidates.
Gutonc and I were talking about the statistics which can be seen by matched candidates.
Yeah that's what I was talking about.
Can you see statistics? I matched and I can't see any link for that.

You are right just found it in my reports. My bad!

Reactions: 1 user
Ranked just 1 program and matched !! :)
Feeling lucky and super Happy :soexcited:

hey everyone! Congrats on the match. I am going to be starting fellowship in a state different from where I am in residency. Besides establishing a license in that state, what are other paperwork requirements I should complete? My program coordinator was very non-descript about everything.

I have been asked by UCSF and John Hopkins for supplemental application form

Lol, they probably wanted supplemental information on how much of a douche you are. Everyone was asked for supplemental information from UCSF and Hopkins.

Silly request at the time we know they will never even open the application

Matched. Painful process for me, lots of nailbiting. For those with very meh Step scores (like me) there is hope. Work hard day in, day out, manage to demonstrate interest and aptitude for productivity and things will work out. You can sleep after you match...but then make sure you wake up in time for boards :D