Official 2014-2015 Pre-interview thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Thanks!! Don't worry, they will come. Trust me, I'm no superstar lol I'm your standard below-avg-statistic with no giant red-flags. I tried to target programs in warm areas (minus Cali as I am but an lowly DO candidate) that are more child friendly or have CAD programs. Thus far I've heard from schools in Louisiana, Alabama and Florida.

What I'm starting to worry about is scheduling as it seems everyone's interviews fall pretty much on the same dates (Fridays from late oct to early Dec)..don't know about other programs but hope there is more variety

On the + side, I didn't realize so many programs provide accommodations. Win!

Thanks for this reply! that's impressive that you're getting them so soon! congrats + good luck

Members don't see this ad.

No love yet but it's early and they have to look over stronger applicants first.

I only have 2 LORs submitted. I guess programs won't contact me until I have at least 3?

Members don't see this ad :)
I really wish programs would stop sending messages in eras to stay they've received the application. Everytime I get an email saying I've received a message from X program, my heart skips a beat thinking I have my first interview invite.

Reactions: 2 users
I really wish programs would stop sending messages in eras to stay they've received the application. Everytime I get an email saying I've received a message from X program, my heart skips a beat thinking I have my first interview invite.
Totally agree on that

Reactions: 1 user
When do programs look over personal statements? If I have a strong urge to change the personal statement I've attached to my application, I'm wondering if they only review these closer to interview time to get a better look at each applicant individually?