*~*~*~* Official 2015-2016 Application Timeline Thread (Submitted, Verified, Mailed) *~*~*~*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I submitted on June 26th and still not verified. I have no idea how the person above got verified 4 days after e-submitting...

Yea, if it did I guess miracles do happen. I think it takes about 20 days give or take.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Mine were received the 23 and 25th and showed up on aadsas about the 29th. I was verified this morning. E submitted the 11th. Should be any day now for you.
How is your GPA verified if you submitted just 4 days back?

Members don't see this ad :)
keep in mind these are human beings that are verifying transcripts (sometimes multiple per person) from about 15,000 applicants, most of which are submitting their applications right now. the prompt on their website says once you submit your application, GPA verification may take up to 4 - 6 weeks. look at the date you submitted, find the date 4-6 weeks from that, and that is when you can expect it to be verified. if you're lucky it will be a little early but there should be no confusion as to what is taking so long.

anybody submitted with transcript in the first week of July verified yet? i am hoping mine would be verified by tomorrow so it's sent out this week. submitted 7/4

I submitted 7/2 and still waiting. So I don't know if tomorrow is super realistic. But who knows.

keep in mind these are human beings that are verifying transcripts (sometimes multiple per person) from about 15,000 applicants, most of which are submitting their applications right now. the prompt on their website says once you submit your application, GPA verification may take up to 4 - 6 weeks. look at the date you submitted, find the date 4-6 weeks from that, and that is when you can expect it to be verified. if you're lucky it will be a little early but there should be no confusion as to what is taking so long.
yeah but we are paying them ton of money not like they are doing us a favor lol if they put 4-6 weeks then it should be same time frame for everyone regardless if they submitted their app early in the cycle or late. Anyway I don't think I should keep my hopes high for it get verified this week

Reactions: 1 users
yeah but we are paying them ton of money not like they are doing us a favor lol if they put 4-6 weeks then it should be same time frame for everyone regardless if they submitted their app early in the cycle or late. Anyway I don't think I should keep my hopes high for it get verified this week
you can't be serious. its a bell curve: in the beginning not many people are applying so their apps are processed quicker. july being the top of the curve, most people are submitting and it backs them up. processing transcripts = checking every single letter and number from 15,000 applicants. say a third of applicants had 2 transcripts thats 20,000 transcripts to look through.
you are also filling out a single application which they then make available to every school you apply to. have you considered the alternative? say you apply to 10 schools. thats 10 separate applications, 10 transcripts to order, 10 copies of each letter of evaluation, all of which you would have to coordinate yourself and mail yourself. you are delusional to think this is not doing you a favor.
btw i submitted my app on 6/25 and I'm still waiting. tmdsas is working on apps from 6/24 so I'm hoping for today or tomorrow. its not exactly the same service, but check their website every now and then and that should give you an idea of where aadsas is at in terms of processing. you have a long way to go, think beginning august.

Based on previous posters, AADSAS should be verifying those from 6/26-6/27 right now.

you can't be serious. its a bell curve: in the beginning not many people are applying so their apps are processed quicker. july being the top of the curve, most people are submitting and it backs them up. processing transcripts = checking every single letter and number from 15,000 applicants. say a third of applicants had 2 transcripts thats 20,000 transcripts to look through.
you are also filling out a single application which they then make available to every school you apply to. have you considered the alternative? say you apply to 10 schools. thats 10 separate applications, 10 transcripts to order, 10 copies of each letter of evaluation, all of which you would have to coordinate yourself and mail yourself. you are delusional to think this is not doing you a favor.
btw i submitted my app on 6/25 and I'm still waiting. tmdsas is working on apps from 6/24 so I'm hoping for today or tomorrow. its not exactly the same service, but check their website every now and then and that should give you an idea of where aadsas is at in terms of processing. you have a long way to go, think beginning august.
Based roughly on the TMDSAS timeline, it would probably be late next week or end of this month.

application complete and submitted June 26. No GPA verification yet.

Finally verified this morning! Esubmitted June 25th, transcripts were received 6/11

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 6/18/15
Reapplicant?: No

DAT Taken: 5/28/15
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: 6/16/15

Transcript(s) Submitted: 6/18/15
Transcript(s) Received: 6/23/15, 6/25/15
GPA Verified: 7/14/15

(Interfolio) Letters Delivered:6/10/15, 6/22/15, 7/2/15, still waiting on last one
(Interfolio) Letters Uploaded: Uploaded same day.

Date Application Mailed: 7/16/15
Batch #: 4

Residency: ND, University of North Dakota
Schools Applied To: UW, Oregon, CO, Minnesota, Penn, Pitt, Louisville, BU, Columbia
GPA and DAT: BCP(3.72), Non-science (4.00), AA/TS/PAT: 22/20/21 none under 17.
MAILED OUT TODAY!! Time to leave this thread and move on to the interview/acceptance thread. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
can someone give me the link to the MOSDOH 2020 thread? I can't find it

AADSAS/TMDSAS Application E-Submitted: 6/25/2015
Reapplicant?: Yes

DAT Taken: 11/06/2014
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: 11/24/14
DAT Uploaded to TMDSAS: 05/02/2015

(Committee) Letters Delivered: 06/13/2015
(Committee) Letters Uploaded: 06/14/2015

Transcript(s) Submitted: 06/04/2015 and 06/05/2015
Transcript(s) Received: 06/11/2015

TMDSAS Submitted: 05/02/2015 and 05/15/2015
TMDSAS Received: 05/02/2015 and 06/01/2015

GPA Verified
: 07/16/2015

Date Application Mailed: 07/17/2015 (assuming)
Batch #: 4 (assuming)
TMDSAS: 07/16/2015

Residency: TX
Schools Applied To: Baylor, San Antonio, Houston, UCSF, UoP, Oklahoma, Columbia
GPA: 3.57 science 3.57 overall
DAT: 22AA/ 22TS/ 21 PAT

oh man they are still on 25th, come on get in July :diebanana:

With everyone starting to get responses about interview invites (IS and OOS), the 7/07/15 Decision Date for my UConn app and no response isn't looking to good.

just curious. since you got verified today, did you still get mailed out today?

Not yet. I think the 4th batch went out yesterday; I'm guessing I have to wait until next week for mine to be mailed.

With everyone starting to get responses about interview invites (IS and OOS), the 7/07/15 Decision Date for my UConn app and no response isn't looking to good.
relax, you have a GPA of 3.8 and an AA of 24. don't go all doomsday so soon...

relax, you have a GPA of 3.8 and an AA of 24. don't go all doomsday so soon...

Yeah I know, but it doesn't help with a brother in oral surgery residency that I pale in comparison to. At least I kinda know what I'm getting in to though.

So question: if on AADSAS on official scores, if it just says the date I took the DAT and when it was received.. Do all of the schools have my scores? Or is there another waiting period?

Verified today! Submitted 6/20. Do they usually mail out the next Friday ?

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 6/27
Reapplicant?: Yes

DAT Taken: 05/11/2015
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: 06/24/2015

Transcript(s) Submitted: 6/2
Transcript(s) Received: 6/12
GPA Verified: 7/20

Committe Letter Uploaded: 7/01

Date Application Mailed: 7/24
Batch #: 5

Residency: AR
Schools Applied To: 19
GPA: 3.6 science/3.8 BCP/3.7 undergrad
DAT: 28 AA/30 TS/23 PAT

GPA just got verified! :soexcited:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Crap I submitted on the 26th and mine hasn't been verified yet... hope I didn't do something wrong

Did your transcripts come in late? I submitted the 26th and was verified last Thursday, but my transcripts were in by the middle of June. I'm sure it'll be any day now!

Did your transcripts come in late? I submitted the 26th and was verified last Thursday, but my transcripts were in by the middle of June. I'm sure it'll be any day now!
No they were all in before I e-submitted but I do have transcripts from 3 different schools so I don't know if that would make it take longer to verify.

Does anyone know how long it should take schools to receive DAT scores once they're marked as received on AADSAS?

Does anyone know how long it should take schools to receive DAT scores once they're marked as received on AADSAS?
If your app is complete and has already been mailed, your DAT scores should be mailed with the next batch!

Edit: And also, schools can access them as soon as they are marked as received!

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 07/14/2015
Reapplicant?: No

DAT Taken: 07/13/2015
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: Not uploaded - will update

Transcript(s) Submitted: 06/02/2015
Transcript(s) Received: 06/12/2015 & 06/24/2015
GPA Verified: Not verified - will update

Evaluations: Eval #1: 06/11/2015, Eval #2 07/14/2015, Eval #3 07/14/2015, Eval #4 07/15/2015

Date Application Mailed: TBD
Batch #: TBD

Residency: GA
Schools Applied To: 10
GPA: 3.5 undergrad/3.8 graduate school
DAT: 20 AA, 19 TS, 19 PAT

Feralis - It took them so long to verify you! How many transcripts did you have?

Just one! Unfortunately it seems like the verification time is getting longer now that more applicants are submitting. I'm guessing 3 weeks to verify is closer to the norm now.

If your app is complete and has already been mailed, your DAT scores should be mailed with the next batch!

Edit: And also, schools can access them as soon as they are marked as received!
Interesting. Mine were marked by AADSAS as having been received on the 16th, but I contacted some schools today and at least one so far said that they haven't received them. I feel like there's a conspiracy against me..

Submitted my app 6/30 and got verified today. YAAAAAAAS

good verification getting in July now, mine better be verified by thursday so it goes out this week or I would have wait all the way until next week, submitted on 7/4

my application was mailed on 7/10 but my committee letter is taking forever and may not be in until next week. how will this affect interviews/processing?? lots of anxiety

Submitted my transcript 6/29 and verified today.