*~*~*~* Official 2015-2016 Application Timeline Thread (Submitted, Verified, Mailed) *~*~*~*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
6/26 still not verified here... :rage:
Submitted July 2 and I've never felt more "so close yet so far" haha. Did you have a lot of transcripts or something?

Members don't see this ad.

Submitted July 2 and I've never felt more "so close yet so far" haha. Did you have a lot of transcripts or something?
Yeah I had transcripts from 3 different schools so I'm assuming that's what's taking so long. So keep your hopes up, who knows you might be verified before me.

Yeah I had transcripts from 3 different schools so I'm assuming that's what's taking so long. So keep your hopes up, who knows you might be verified before me.
Hopefully. But then I'd feel bad

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I e-submitted on June 26th, but my last transcript wasn't received until July 6th (ugh quarter system). Still no GPA Verification :(

I e-submitted on June 26th, but my last transcript wasn't received until July 6th (ugh quarter system). Still no GPA Verification :(

You aren't placed in line for verification until your final transcript is received.

Has anyone whose app was mailed out first batch gotten a supplemental email from Temple yet?

I sent out two of the same transcripts believing one had been lost in the mail, and now AADSAS has two of the same transcripts, both of which are posted. Will this delay my verification process??

a similar thing happened to me, and it did not delay my application verification

Reactions: 1 users
^Submitted 7/1, not verified yet.

I sent out two of the same transcripts believing one had been lost in the mail, and now AADSAS has two of the same transcripts, both of which are posted. Will this delay my verification process??

Same here. Because they took so long, I requested for another one to be sent and now both have shown up under 'transcripts received'...
Hopefully this won't delay my GPA verification process either...

Members don't see this ad :)
You aren't placed in line for verification until your final transcript is received.

Wait, does this mean that they will wait until a summer semester finishes (July 30) before verifying?

Wait, does this mean that they will wait until a summer semester finishes (July 30) before verifying?

I am referring to transcripts for all completed coursework.

I was verified at the end of last week and am waiting for my app to be mailed out in batch 5! Hoping it will be today since the other batches were sent out on Thursdays (Or was there one Friday mail out date??) So far there is no change in my "mailing date" status on AADSAS. Anybody else in the same boat?

Does "mail out" and "batch" actually matter? I was under the impression that once your GPA is verified, schools can see your complete application

I was verified at the end of last week and am waiting for my app to be mailed out in batch 5! Hoping it will be today since the other batches were sent out on Thursdays (Or was there one Friday mail out date??) So far there is no change in my "mailing date" status on AADSAS. Anybody else in the same boat?

Yes, my GPA was verified last Thursday morning but still not mailed! Hoping it will be today

Does "mail out" and "batch" actually matter? I was under the impression that once your GPA is verified, schools can see your complete application

I think it depends on the school. I had one change my status to "under review" before I was verified, one say my app was complete once I was verified, and a few radio silence since I'm not mailed yet.

I think it depends on the school. I had one change my status to "under review" before I was verified, one say my app was complete once I was verified, and a few radio silence since I'm not mailed yet.
Same! Also I think some schools wait to send the supplemental app until the application is officially "mailed" so that is why I'm curious/anxious/excited
:):xf:

My application was submitted on 6/30 and my GPA still hasn't been verified. Is anyone else from late June still waiting on verification?

Last person I spoke to told me that AADSAS has started mailing out on Fridays now.

I was told that once you're verified, schools have access to your full application. The batch "mail out" just serves as a reminder to schools that you're complete. It seems that some of them start giving you feedback as soon as you're verified and others start processing you once the mail out happens.

Submitted 6/23, verified 7/16 but still "Not Mailed"? So far, 3 of the schools emailed me and said that they have received my application. This is so confusing.. Anybody else having this problem? Maybe because I haven't taken the DAT yet (scheduled for 8/2)?

Submitted 6/23, verified 7/16 but still "Not Mailed"? So far, 3 of the schools emailed me and said that they have received my application. This is so confusing.. Anybody else having this problem? Maybe because I haven't taken the DAT yet (scheduled for 8/2)?
I think to be mailed you need the DAT, so that's probably why. After you take it, it still takes about 2 weeks to put the scores in AADSAS

My application was submitted on 6/30 and my GPA still hasn't been verified. Is anyone else from late June still waiting on verification?

06/28 e-submitted, GPA still has not been verified.
3 transcripts, received: 06/30, 07/01, 07/01

Reactions: 2 users
Most likely your app was mailed. You can check by clicking on the Mobile Portal on the bottom right corner. I sent mine without DAT scores also.

I think to be mailed you need the DAT, so that's probably why. After you take it, it still takes about 2 weeks to put the scores in AADSAS
Aadsas will send your app with or without DAT. They'll update schools with the official scores later. :)

Aadsas will send your app with or without DAT. They'll update schools with the official scores later. :)
That is what I thought. I just checked the Mobile Portal and it says "Pending". When did you submit and mailed?

I had my transcripts sent last Tuesday, and I can see my transcript under the transcript status, however, there is no date under date received it is just blank. Is this normal? I just don't want my verification to be held up if there is a problem.

I had my transcripts sent last Tuesday, and I can see my transcript under the transcript status, however, there is no date under date received it is just blank. Is this normal? I just don't want my verification to be held up if there is a problem.

For every institution that you entered as attending, the name will appear in the transcript status section. Only when they are received will a date then show up. Sadly, it may take 3-5 more days until they are registered on AADSAS. For many posters, including myself, it was not abnormal to take 2+weeks in some cases.

I submitted my app 7/9 and my transcripts were received 6/25 and 6/30. But my GPA still hasn't been calculated and none of my apps have been mailed out. Anyone in the same boat with the e-submit date but still no GPA calculation?

I submitted my app 7/9 and my transcripts were received 6/25 and 6/30. But my GPA still hasn't been calculated and none of my apps have been mailed out. Anyone in the same boat with the e-submit date but still no GPA calculation?
Yup. I submitted 7/2 and my transcript was received mid-June. I think they're working on verifying people who had everything complete and submitted by 6/30. Hopefully will be soon. I was hoping for mine to be done by tomorrow but it still seems like they haven't moved to July yet

Sadly my friend, I think you will be waiting at least another week. The person at AADSAS told me that you aren't put in line for GPA verification until the day you are e-submitted and all transcripts are marked received. This, you weren't put in line until July 9th.

No worries! I submitted 7/07 and transcripts were in 07/08. Same boat party.

Yup. I submitted 7/2 and my transcript was received mid-June. I think they're working on verifying people who had everything complete and submitted by 6/30. Hopefully will be soon. I was hoping for mine to be done by tomorrow but it still seems like they haven't moved to July yet

It is still a possibility for tomorrow.

Exact same boat :(

I submitted 6/25 but my last transcript was received 7/9. Can someone please tell me if I'll be verified soon? This process is way too slow :(

I submitted 6/25 but my last transcript was received 7/9. Can someone please tell me if I'll be verified soon? This process is way too slow :(
Sadly my friend, I think you will be waiting at least another week. The person at AADSAS told me that you aren't put in line for GPA verification until the day you are e-submitted and all transcripts are marked received. This, you weren't put in line until July 9th.

Similar situation here except a couple days even more late;;;
GPA verification seems to be taking ~3-4 weeks now which is theoretically still within the given time range they have stated.
So we should be in 6-8th batch (hopefully...)

My app just updated with a mail-out date of tomorrow. Guess batch 5 is not today.

I wonder if the applications that are verified tomorrow, will still be mailed tomorrow? Anybody know if time of day matters?

My speculation would be that if they are marking applications to be mailed tomorrow, today, that only those completed by end of business hours today will be mailed tomorrow. Thoughts?

I wonder if the applications that are verified tomorrow, will still be mailed tomorrow? Anybody know if time of day matters?

My speculation would be that if they are marking applications to be mailed tomorrow, today, that only those completed by end of business hours today will be mailed tomorrow. Thoughts?
My thoughts:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This happened to me last week, I was verified the morning of the mail out date and had to wait for this week to get sent out. Sorry for anyone who had their hopes up for this week :oops:

oh man they are taking 2 days to get through each day of verifications, it will be now 3 weeks since I submitted. I seriously hope it's verified before next thursday.

GPA finally verified! Submitted 6/26. :soexcited:

My DAT scores haven't been uploaded yet, but should my application still mail out tomorrow?