*~*~*~* Official 2015-2016 Application Timeline Thread (Submitted, Verified, Mailed) *~*~*~*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
GPA finally verified! Submitted 6/26. :soexcited:

My DAT scores haven't been uploaded yet, but should my application still mail out tomorrow?
Congrats! Just wondering though...how many transcripts did you have? Cause I saw people who also submitted on the same day but their GPA was verified earlier than you....so I was wondering if the number of transcripts we have would affect the verification time...I have 3 OTL

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats! Just wondering though...how many transcripts did you have? Cause I saw people who also submitted on the same day but their GPA was verified earlier than you....so I was wondering if the number of transcripts we have would affect the verification time...I have 3 OTL
I had 3 transcripts so might have slowed my verification, but honestly I have no clue. Some of the verification dates are all over the place so for all I know it might have been about the normal length of time. I still had it verified in under 4 weeks despite the portal stating to expect between 4-6 weeks.

Here's to hoping that the one summer class I took at a different college doesn't slow them down too much...:xf:

Members don't see this ad :)
Just talked to AADSAS, they said they are working on June 30th today. Which is odd because I think some July people are already verified. It all just seems really random to me.

Reactions: 1 user
AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 6/27
Reapplicant?: Yes

DAT Taken: 05/11/2015
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: 06/24/2015

Transcript(s) Submitted: 6/2
Transcript(s) Received: 6/12
GPA Verified: 7/20

Committe Letter Uploaded: 7/1

Date Application Mailed: 7/24
Batch #: 5

Residency: AR
Schools Applied To: 19
GPA: 3.6 science/3.8 BCP/3.7 undergrad
DAT: 28 AA/30 TS/23 PAT

Mailed out today so I'm off to the interview/acceptance/rejection thread. Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 1 users
Mailed out today so I'm off to the interview/acceptance/rejection thread. Good luck everyone!
Did you get an email notification of this or did your mailing status change under the "Dental School Designations"? My GPA was verified last night and I wasn't sure if my application would be mailed out today. I did receive a notification from one of my schools this morning that my application was received and is under review, however I had no notification from AADSAS.

Did you get an email notification of this or did your mailing status change under the "Dental School Designations"? My GPA was verified last night and I wasn't sure if my application would be mailed out today. I did receive a notification from one of my schools this morning that my application was received and is under review, however I had no notification from AADSAS.

No email notification, my status Dental School Designations just switched to Mailed (I've started getting emails from schools saying they've received my material so I assume it's been sent).

Last edited:
Just talked to AADSAS, they said they are working on June 30th today. Which is odd because I think some July people are already verified. It all just seems really random to me.
I feel like they've been working on June 30 for like 4 days

Verified today, E-submitted on June 30th.

Just a quick question: How many credit hours do you guys have toward science/overall GPA. I have 81 overall, 55 science and 42 BCP. Does this seem low?

Just a quick question: How many credit hours do you guys have toward science/overall GPA. I have 81 overall, 55 science and 42 BCP. Does this seem low?

If you've finished or are close to finishing your degree, then yes. I have 114 overall, 99 science and 51 BCP. Also I'm Canadian so I don't get credit hours for labs. If you've only taken 3 years of a degree then it might be accurate, but I'd definitely look into it if I were you.

If you've finished or are close to finishing your degree, then yes. I have 114 overall, 99 science and 51 BCP. Also I'm Canadian so I don't get credit hours for labs. If you've only taken 3 years of a degree then it might be accurate, but I'd definitely look into it if I were you.
It's accurate but I just want to know if I've taken enough to be competitive

Members don't see this ad :)
can anyone tell me how the mailing works? I'm new here. I e submitted 6/26, transcript received on 7/6, GPA not verified yet.

My transcript got sent out snail mail last Wednesday and they still haven't been "received" by AADSAS. Thats normal for this cycle right?

I sent in my transcripts a while ago, they got them on July 2nd, and I wasn't able to submit until July 21. Will this be bad? I hope they didn't throw it away or lose it or something

Got verified today! Submitted June 30

Im guessing i gotta wait til next Thur/Fri to get mailed out right?

I sent in my transcripts a while ago, they got them on July 2nd, and I wasn't able to submit until July 21. Will this be bad? I hope they didn't throw it away or lose it or something
lol...not to sound rude but a little common sense goes a long way. That message is for everyone.

Reactions: 3 users
No email notification, my status Dental School Designations just switched to Mailed (I've started getting emails from from schools saying they've received my material so I assume it's been sent).

I'm very curious how your process will go!!

No thanks, I'll take my chances without it. Anyone else willing to help?
I don't understand the issue here, are you asking if they threw your transcript away after receiving it?

It takes 4-6 weeks for verification meaning you (and similarly for me as well) will get verified somewhere between mid August to September.

I don't understand the issue here, are you asking if they threw your transcript away after receiving it?
Circumstances didn't allow me to e-submit at the same time as they got my transcripts. In fact, it was almost three weeks later. Just wondering if this will come to bite me in the rump, because I don't really know what goes on behind the scenes with AADSAS.

Please forgive me if this is just the stupidest question you've ever heard haha.

Circumstances didn't allow me to e-submit at the same time as they got my transcripts. In fact, it was almost three weeks later. Just wondering if this will come to bite me in the rump, because I don't really know what goes on behind the scenes with AADSAS.

Please forgive me if this is just the stupidest question you've ever heard haha.
Due to your late e-submit your GPA probably won't be verified until the middle/end of August. You def won't be considered early, but shouldn't be so late that it impacts your chances too negatively. Especially if you have good stats.

Don't worry, we SDNers know exactly what happens behind the scenes...

Reactions: 4 users
GPA verified! I e-submitted on June 30th. Received the email saying that my application was verified yesterday (on a sunday). Good luck to everyone throughout this process!

Most likely your app was mailed. You can check by clicking on the Mobile Portal on the bottom right corner. I sent mine without DAT scores also.
is it me or is the mobile portal still not working? I tried signing in with my AADSAS username and password but it keeps saying it is invalid

I completed and submitted my application on July 8th. (all of my transcripts were received on July 8th).
Do you guys think my application will be completed before August?
I really wanted to send everything before August since I wanted to be in 'early' batch..
(Will this be disadvantage for me?? My stats are not stellar like the other posters in SDN so I am getting a bit worried now..)

Submitted 7/1, transcript received mid-June, still nada

I completed and submitted my application on July 8th. (all of my transcripts were received on July 8th).
Do you guys think my application will be completed before August?
I really wanted to send everything before August since I wanted to be in 'early' batch..
(Will this be disadvantage for me?? My stats are not stellar like the other posters in SDN so I am getting a bit worried now..)
check out the tmdsas website, they update daily where they are as far as app processing. aadsas is working at about the same rate.

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 06/25/15
Reapplicant?: No

DAT Taken: 01/31/15

Transcript(s) Submitted: 06/25/15
Transcript(s) Received: 07/01/15
GPA Verified: 07/27/15

Residency: TX
Schools Applied To: All TX schools, NYU, Tufts, Western, Boston, Nova, Louisville. Columbia, Penn
GPA and DAT: 3.83 oGPA and 3.80 sGPA| 23 AA, 24 TS, 24 PAT

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 07/07

DAT Taken: 06/17/2015
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: 07/01

Transcript(s) Submitted: 06/23 & 06/22
Transcript(s) Received: 07/01 & 07/08
GPA Verified: Will Update

(Interfolio) Letters Uploaded: 07/01

Date Application Mailed: Will Update
Batch #: Will Update

Residency: CA
Schools Applied To: UCSF, UCLA, UoP, USC, Harvard, Penn, Columbia, Oregon, Western
GPA: oGPA 3.46, sGPA 3.5 DAT: 27/25/24

Last edited:
Verified today as well, e-submitted 7/1, transcripts received mid-June. Also, the message said that they changed some things, so I didn't have to fix the coursework section myself.

Verified today! Submitted 6/16 and last transcript received 7/1. Best of luck everybody!

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 7/1/2015

DAT Taken: June 2014
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: July 2015

Transcript(s) Submitted: 06/03/2015
Transcript(s) Received: 06/12/2015
GPA Verified: 7/01/2015

Date Application Mailed: WILL UPDATE
Batch #: WILL UPDATE

Residency: IA
Schools Applied To: Iowa, UNC, Baylor, UTSA, UCLA, UoP
GPA and DAT: GPA - 3.86 | DAT - 26AA 27TS 23PAT
Verified 7/1! Good luck to everyone. See you all in the Interview/Accepted/Rejection thread!

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 07/02

DAT Taken: 05/28/15
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: 06/16

Transcript(s) Submitted: 06/10
Transcript(s) Received: 06/13 (for one class), 06/17 (for two classes), 06/24 (main application)
GPA Verified: 07/28

(Interfolio) Letters Uploaded: N/A

Residency: PA
Schools Applied To: Pacific, Louisville, Boston, Maryland, UConn, Tufts, Michigan, NYU, UNC, Case Western, UPenn, Pitt, Temple, VCU, Marquette
GPA: oGPA 3.82, sGPA 3.73 DAT: 23/22/19

Edit: Good luck, everyone! :)

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 07/02

DAT Taken: 05/28/15
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: 06/16

Transcript(s) Submitted: 06/10
Transcript(s) Received: 06/13 (for one class), 06/17 (for two classes), 06/24 (main application)
GPA Verified: 07/28

(Interfolio) Letters Uploaded: N/A

Residency: PA
Schools Applied To: Pacific, Louisville, Boston, Maryland, UConn, Tufts, Michigan, NYU, UNC, Case Western, UPenn, Pitt, Temple, VCU, Marquette
GPA: oGPA 3.82, sGPA 3.73 DAT: 23/22/19

Edit: Good luck, everyone! :)
I submitted 7/2 too and now I'm personally offended that I haven't been verified yet :sorry: