*~*~*~* Official 2015-2016 Application Timeline Thread (Submitted, Verified, Mailed) *~*~*~*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 07/17
Reapplicant?: Yes

DAT Taken: 08/08/2014
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: 08/22/2014

Transcript(s) Submitted: 07/17/2015 , 07/17/2015 , 07/15/2015
Transcript(s) Received: 07/17/2015 , 07/17/2015 , 07/28/2015

GPA Verified: TBD

(Interfolio) Letters Uploaded: Evaluations all uploaded 1 day after submission by professor.

Date Application Mailed: TBD
Batch #: TBD

Residency: NE
Schools Applied To: Creighton, UNMC, UMKC, MOSDOH, LECOM, UNE, Minnesota, MWU-AZ, MWU-IL
GPA: oGPA 3.26, sGPA 3.13 DAT: AA:19

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 06/22/15
Reapplicant?: NO

DAT Taken: 06/22/2015

Transcript(s) Received: 07/07/2015 , 07/11/2015 , 07/13/2015

GPA Verified: Not yet

Date Application Mailed: Not Yet

Residency: LA
Schools Applied To: LSA, WVU, UMKC, UNE.
GPA: oGPA 3.34, sGPA 3.4 DAT: AA:21

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 6/30
Reapplicant?: No

DAT Taken: 5/26
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: 6/16

Transcript(s) Submitted: Date
Transcript(s) Received: 6/27, 6/29, 7/1
GPA Verified: 7/27

(Interfolio) Letters Delivered: 6/3
(Interfolio) Letters Uploaded: 7/7

Batch #: #TBD

Residency: PA
Schools Applied To: Pitt, Temple, BU, Tufts, NYU, Columbia, Creighton, MWU-AZ, MWU-IL, LECOM, Louisville, Michigan, Maryland, New England
GPA : oGPA 3.2, sGPA 3.0 DAT: 21AA/20TS/22PAT/24RC

Members don't see this ad :)
Awesome! I submitted the same day as well and no news yet! :( I will be patient, I guess :)
:( Were all your transcripts in by then? If so, I think you'll definitely be tomorrow. I also heard it takes a bit longer if you had multiple transcripts but I feel like you should be soon!

Verified!!!!!!

AADSAS Application E-Submitted
: 7/2

DAT Taken: 6/25
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: 7/9

Transcript(s) Submitted: Date
Transcript(s) Received: 6/22, 6/22, 6/23
GPA Verified: 7/29

(Interfolio) Letters Delivered: 7/1, 7/2
(Interfolio) Letters Uploaded: 7/1, 7/2

Date Application Mailed: 7/31
Batch #: 6

Residency: UT
Schools Applied To: Temple, Creighton, MWU-AZ, LECOM, A.T. Still, Case Western, Marquette, Midwestern-AZ, Nova, Roseman, Louisville, UNLV, UNE, West Virginia, Western
GPA : oGPA-3.29, sGPA-3.16 BCP-3.35 DAT: 20AA/20TS/24PAT/22RC

:( Were all your transcripts in by then? If so, I think you'll definitely be tomorrow. I also heard it takes a bit longer if you had multiple transcripts but I feel like you should be soon!
Yeah I am a re-applicant and I sent a new transcript and only 3 courses are new from the previous cycle. I really hope I hear something tomorrow

Yeah I am a re-applicant and I sent a new transcript and only 3 courses are new from the previous cycle. I really hope I hear something tomorrow
I think that happened to someone a few days ago. I feel like you really should be today or tomorrow. I believe in you!!

Submitted July 5th, still not verified.

FINALLY! :clap:

AADSAS Application E-Submitted
: 7/2/2015
Reapplicant?: Yes

DAT Taken: 7/2011 and will retake 8/9/2015 (in 10 days!!)
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: Will upload later, but the old one is.

Transcript(s) Submitted: 6/12/2015
Transcript(s) Received: 7/2/2015
GPA Verified: 7/30/2015

Date Application Mailed: not yet! When should that happen?
Batch #6?

Residency: TX
Schools Applied To:
ASDOH, Case Western, Howard, LECOM-FL, Loma Linda, Meharry, Midwestern-Illinois, MOSDOH, NYU, Roseman, Tufts, Louisville, UNE, UTHSC, WVA, WESTU-CA

GPA : oGPA 3.07, sGPA 3.23 DAT: My initial scores are not valid anymore (4 years ago). Retaking in 10 days! Wish me luck! :)

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just called AADSAS, they said GPA verifications are taking the full 4 weeks and that they're sometimes working through weekends, not just business days.

Just called AADSAS, they said GPA verifications are taking the full 4 weeks and that they're sometimes working through weekends, not just business days.
they better work on weekends

Last edited:
AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 07/15

DAT Taken: 07/13
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: 07/29

Transcript(s) Submitted: 06/02
Transcript(s) Received: 06/12 & 06/24
GPA Verified: Not verified yet

(Interfolio) Letters Uploaded: 06/08, 07/07, 07/14

Date Application Mailed: Will Update
Batch #: Will Update

Residency: GA
Schools Applied To: UF, LECOM, Nova; GRU; Temple, Pitt, Penn; BU, Tufts; NYU; UNE
GPA: Not yet calculated DAT: 20 AA, 19 TS, 19 PAT

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m not happy with the way they process the application. They might need more employees.

I’m not happy with the way they process the application. They might need more employees.

who they would pay by raising the cost of applying :( i'm not opposed to this if we all get in this cycle and never have to re-apply :D

Advice: Relax. If everyone is processed slowly then the admissions committees will take that into consideration. You spend 99% of your time in this cycle 'waiting' for at least something. Don't stress yourself out.

Advice: Relax. If everyone is processed slowly then the admissions committees will take that into consideration. You spend 99% of your time in this cycle 'waiting' for at least something. Don't stress yourself out.
it's just strange since last year at this time it wasn't taking nearly as long for them to process, and i doubt this cycle just happens to have a significantly larger number of applicants that would cause them to be so slow. wondering what gives...but then again i don't really care because if everyone has to wait longer than normal, it doesn't matter. we're all in the same boat.

What are the things that you can send in after you've E-submitted your application? I know LORs are okay for that, but are Transcripts okay too?

What are the things that you can send in after you've E-submitted your application? I know LORs are okay for that, but are Transcripts okay too?
They need your transcripts for the verification step, so if you e submit without your transcripts being received its basically the same as not e-submitting yet. I think LOR is the only thing that can be uploaded afterwards (excluding DAT)

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 07/1

DAT Taken: Feb 2015
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: Feb 2015

Transcript(s) Submitted: 06/05
Transcript(s) Received: 06/12
GPA Verified: 7/29

(Interfolio) Letters Uploaded: N.A

Batch #: 6

Residency: Mi
Schools Applied To: Nine schools
GPA: ~3.5 any way you cut it DAT: 25 AA/24 TS/18 PAT/26 RC

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 6/28

DAT Taken: 7/13/15
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: 7/30/15

Transcript(s) Submitted: 6/03
Transcript(s) Received: 6/23
GPA Verified: 7/20

(Interfolio) Letters Delivered: 6/28
(Interfolio) Letters Uploaded: 7/1

Batch #: #6

Residency: NH
Schools Applied To: Buffalo, Harvard, UNE, BU, Tufts, NYU, Rutgers, UConn, Columbia, UPenn
GPA and DAT: GPA-3.8 DAT-25AA,25TS,25PAT

Did they get to July 4th yet? Seriously they are moving way too slow. I don't get why they won't just computerize this process

Just got mailed out today! :soexcited:

Got verified last week, and e-submitted on June 30..best of luck to everyone!!

Did they get to July 4th yet? Seriously they are moving way too slow. I don't get why they won't just computerize this process
How would it be computerized? Transcripts are mailed in and someone has to compare it to what you typed in the coursework section. I'm sure the calculations are all computerized, but it's the comparison that takes a while.

@hellofuturedentists send electronic PDF and AADSAS could create a program that compares the letters of the transcript to the letter entered by the student and automatically change each one to the standard transcript grades if it's different

nothing yet. last transcript was received on 07/13

I am so confused now.. Someone told me that we should generally follow tmdsas schedule..
But they are processing July 9th..
I submitted on July 8th.. :nailbiting:

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 7/5
GPA Verified: 8/3

Am I batch 7? Is this late?

mine just got verified submitted 7/4! do they usually assign mail out date later in the week? I didn't get one yet.. under "designated schools"

just called in, he said they are finishing up 7/3 and I should be verified by end of the week. If my app is not mailed out this week then I am turning into Hulk :diebanana:

FYI, just verified :claps: but feeling sad looking at that calculated GPA :eyebrow:

Reactions: 5 users
Submitted 7/4
Verified today.
Hopefully will be mailed out this Friday.

I
AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 7/5
GPA Verified: 8/3

Am I batch 7? Is this late?

It's not late. Batch 1-6 are equal and early. Batch 7 is not much different tbh. September and on is late

FINALLY!!! After lost transcripts with about a month delay.. just got Verified today!! Application was considered complete on 7/6.

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 6/20/15

DAT Taken: 6/9/2015
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: 6/24/2015

Transcript(s) Submitted: 6/3/15, 6/3/15, 6/4/15, 6/12/15... and then resent FedEx overnight on the 26th
Transcript(s) Received: 6/11/15, 6/11/15, 6/12/15, 7/6/15 (FINALLLY!!!!!!)
GPA Verified: 8/3/15

Letters Delivered: Committee - Electronic
Letters Uploaded: TBD

Date Application Mailed: 8/7/15
Batch #: 7

Residency: CA
Schools Applied To: UCSF, UoP, UCLA, WesternU, USC, UNLV, Rutgers, NYU, Columbia, Oregon, UPenn, Mich
GPA and DAT:
GPA: 3.54 oGPA / 3.81 sGPA; 3.93 Post-Bac.
DAT: 22 AA / 22 TS / 23 PAT (OChem: 23, GChem: 23, Bio: 21, RC: 21, QR: 21)

Last edited:
FINALLY!!! After lost transcripts with about a month delay.. just got Verified today!! Application was considered complete on 7/6.

Transcript(s) Submitted: 6/3/15, 6/3/15, 6/4/15, 6/12/15... and then resent FedEx overnight on the 26th

Schools Applied To: UCSF, UoP, UCLA, WesternU, USC, UNLV, Rutgers, NYU, Columbia, Oregon, UPenn, Mich
GPA and DAT:

omgoodness SO CLOSE TO 7/08 - PLEASE LAWD.

Reactions: 4 users

GPA and DAT:

Are they on July 6?!?!

A lot more applicants I suspect:bang::bang:
There's no chance that this year just happens to have that many more applicants. Sure maybe there are more but no way it should cause them to be almost twice as slow as last year

omgoodness SO CLOSE TO 7/08 - PLEASE LAWD.
I'm with you! Get to 7/08 already. I've just about driven myself, friends, and family insane. They are experts on batch numbers lol.