*~*~*~* Official 2015-2016 Application Timeline Thread (Submitted, Verified, Mailed) *~*~*~*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I am so confused now.. Someone told me that we should generally follow tmdsas schedule..
But they are processing July 9th..
I submitted on July 8th.. :nailbiting:
TMDSAS processing is about a week ahead of AADSAS now. The gap between the two will probably continue to increase because TMDSAS hits their application peak before AADSAS does. It's probably not a good indicator of AADSAS processing anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Verified just now. Submitted July 6th, but they said I submitted the 7th (I submitted at night)

Members don't see this ad :)
There's no chance that this year just happens to have that many more applicants. Sure maybe there are more but no way it should cause them to be almost twice as slow as last year
Perhaps their most diligent "manager of application verification" quit
Verified just now. Submitted July 6th, but they said I submitted the 7th (I submitted at night)
This day keeps getting better and better. :zip:

Reactions: 1 users
I am getting so upset that my professor won't do my letter of evaluation. I keep asking her and she keeps saying it'll be done soon, or in the next couple days. Here we are 2 months later... Smh :(

I am getting so upset that my professor won't do my letter of evaluation. I keep asking her and she keeps saying it'll be done soon, or in the next couple days. Here we are 2 months later... Smh :(
Did you e-submit at least so they can verify your GPA?

E Submitted: 6/26
Transcript Received: 7/6
GPA Verified: 8/3

Reactions: 2 users
Did you e-submit at least so they can verify your GPA?
Yeah everything is done, just schools waiting to review my app because they don't have the required 2 science professors.

Ok guys and Gals.....

ImageUploadedBySDN Mobile1438704458.273896.jpg

I mean what day is AADSAS on today.....

Verified today

E-Submitted 7/7

7/12/15
AADSAS app complete... Awaiting verification

3rd time applicant.

Members don't see this ad :)
FINALLY!
E-submitted 7/7 with all 3 transcripts accepted some time mid-June.
Verified today 8/4. Exactly 4 weeks.
Good luck all! ^-^

7/12/15
AADSAS app complete... Awaiting verification

3rd time applicant.

I submitted around the same time (but my transcripts were in bit after)! Good luck with your third time :) Third time's a charm, right?

Last edited:
So they say that it takes 4-6 wks after your transcripts, DAT scores, app etc are in but does anyone (through experience) think that it's just after submitting your app and the DAT. I know some people whose transcripts weren't in until late July but had submitted everything else before and their GPAs have been verified.

I e-submitted on 7/7. My transcripts were sent in way before that and my DAT scores were uploaded on 7/23 (I took it 7/9).

I got verified today, 8/4!!!!!

I got the email around 7:45am. I got an email from VCU saying that my application was COMPLETE and under review just a few minutes ago. :) It feels sooooo good to be able to post here!!

Good luck to everyone!

I e-submitted on 7/7. My transcripts were sent in way before that and my DAT scores were uploaded on 7/23 (I took it 7/9). I got the email around 7:45am. I got an email from VCU saying that my application was COMPLETE and under review just a few minutes ago. :) It feels sooooo good to be able to post here!!

Good luck to everyone!

That's awesome! So maybe the e-submit date is the one that really matters *shrug*

That's awesome! So maybe the e-submit date is the one that really matters *shrug*
I called about this a while ago because I had re-sent a transcript that arrived after I e-submit. It was an identical transcript to the one I had before. The lady on the phone said that basically your e-submit date dictates your place in line, and as long as everything is complete when they get to you, you'll be fine. But if they get to you and you're missing a transcript, then you get pushed back. That was my understanding

No, DATs do not have to be in for the application to be complete. They'll mail without DAT. So the complete date is either when you e-submit or your last transcript was received, whichever is later.

I've seen some people who esubmitted in June and sent their transcripts in around July and they got verified around 6 weeks (more realistically) after their transcript was received..

I've seen some people who esubmitted in June and sent their transcripts in around July and they got verified around 6 weeks (more realistically) after their transcript was received..
Haha I guess we're looking for a pattern that doesn't exist in the chaos that is AADSAS.

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 7/7
Reapplicant?: No

DAT Taken: 7/31/14

Transcript(s) Submitted: 6/3/2015
Transcript(s) Received: 6/12/15
GPA Verified: 8/4/15

Date Application Mailed: will update
Batch #: will update

Residency: Iowa
Schools Applied To: 5 schools
In the Deferred Admit Program at Iowa
GPA and DAT: gpa 3.96 sgpa 3.98
AA 22 TS 24 PA 20
Everything 19 or above

E Submitted: 7/2
Transcript Received: 6/22, 7/8
GPA Verified: 8/4

finally a transcript received on 7/8! Maybe my time will come tomorrow :)

What have you changed since last cycle, teddy bear?

Don't start....

This is a professional pre-dental topic....

We can not get off topic...

A lot has changed, my new barber gave me a new hairstyle..... And my noisy neighbor finally....

Don't start....

This is a professional pre-dental topic....

We can not get off topic...

A lot has changed, my new barber gave me a new hairstyle..... And my noisy neighbor finally....
I was being serious though

Mine just got verified! (I just received an email.) mine was completed on July 8th! I think they are moving faster now so good luck with all of you guys:)

Reactions: 4 users
obviously they are moving faster now after taking forever verifying my app :nono:

waiting for my GPA to be verified like
122811-spongebob-the-best-to-much-time.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 users
AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 7/7/15

DAT Taken: 7/9/15
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: 7/23/15

Transcript(s) Submitted: 6/2/15
Transcript(s) Received: 6/12/15
GPA Verified: 8/4/15 :)

Date Application Mailed: Not mailed out yet... I'm assuming this Friday?
Batch #: 8, I think...?

Residency: NC
Schools Applied To: UNC, ECU, Louisville, LECOM, Creighton, VCU, BU, LLU, UoP, Temple, Howard
GPA and DAT: oGPA: 3.43, sGPA: 3.13, 22AA/22TS/17PAT

As of 8:45 AM I am verified! Last transcript received on 7/8! Good luck everyone.

Reactions: 4 users
On my page, i have red letter stating 'No English GPA will be calculated. English courses are calculated as part of your non-science GPA'..
Is this normal?

On my page, i have red letter stating 'No English GPA will be calculated. English courses are calculated as part of your non-science GPA'..
Is this normal?
Yes

i esubmitted on June 30 and my last transcript was submitted on July 9.

I'm a reapplicant and still not verified :'( ughhhhh

Still not verified and submitted on 7/6 with transcripts in 6/13

Still not verified and submitted on 7/6 with transcripts in 6/13
hmmm, that's weird. Have you endured the hour long wait to try to talk to someone? However, I did e-submit on 6/30. I don't understand the reason to their madness.

Mind = Blown

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 6/25/15 (Rookie mistake! Don't e-submit before your final transcript is received, I def thought of more things I could have added to my app while I waited)

DAT Taken: 5/26/2015
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: 6/21/2015

Coursework Approved: 7/15/15

Transcript(s) Received: 6/9/15, 6/11/15, 6/28/15, 7/8/15
GPA Verified: 8/5/15

Letters Uploaded: Yes

Date Application Mailed: TBD
Batch #: TBD

Residency: NY
Schools Applied To: A LOT
GPA and DAT:
GPA: 3.02 oGPA / 3.18 sGPA (many semesters of masters/post bac 4.0s couldn't make up for the 2.6 undergrad GPA :uhno::uhno: )
DAT: 23 AA / 23 TS / 20 PAT (OChem: 24, GChem: 24, Bio: 22, RC: 24, QR: 19)

I opted for the Course Entry service which didn't become approved until 7/15, so I assumed I was in that line up. Good luck everyone!

Mind = Blown

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 6/25/15 (Rookie mistake! Don't e-submit before your final transcript is received, I def thought of more things I could have added to my app while I waited)

DAT Taken: 5/26/2015
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: 6/21/2015

Coursework Approved: 7/15/15

Transcript(s) Received: 6/9/15, 6/11/15, 6/28/15, 7/8/15
GPA Verified: 8/5/15

Letters Uploaded: Yes

Date Application Mailed: TBD
Batch #: TBD

Residency: NY
Schools Applied To: A LOT
GPA and DAT:
GPA: 3.02 oGPA / 3.18 sGPA (many semesters of masters/post bac 4.0s couldn't make up for the 2.6 undergrad GPA :uhno::uhno: )
DAT: 23 AA / 23 TS / 20 PAT (OChem: 24, GChem: 24, Bio: 22, RC: 24, QR: 19)

I opted for the Course Entry service which didn't become approved until 7/15, so I assumed I was in that line up. Good luck everyone!

Good luck fellow NYer

Holy crap. They can't confirm my GPA because I took a semester at an extension at my same undergraduate university, but the courses are on the same trasncript... :shrug::boom:I'm dying over here.

Holy crap. They can't confirm my GPA because I took a semester at an extension at my same undergraduate university, but the courses are on the same trasncript... :shrug::boom:

That sucks... Although if you correct it soon, you won't have to wait in line again. Good luck!