*~*~*~* Official 2015-2016 Application Timeline Thread (Submitted, Verified, Mailed) *~*~*~*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Submitted 7/15 and just got verified! finally

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 7/7/15
Reapplicant?: No

DAT Taken: 6/30/15
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: 7/16/15

Transcript(s) Submitted: 6/4/15, 6/4/15, 6/13/15
Transcript(s) Received: 6/12/15, 6/17/15, 6/17/15
GPA Verified: 8/5/15

Date Application Mailed: 8/7/15
Batch #: 7

Residency: NY
Schools Applied To: CUL, SUSB, BUF, PENN, PITT, MYD, HVD, CONN, UCLA, UCSF, UoP, BAY, SAN
GPA and DAT: oGPA - 4.o, sGPA - 4.0 (without = +/-), DAT: AA 27, TS 26, PAT 24, RC 28.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 7/7/15

DAT Taken: 6/30/15
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: 7/16/15

Transcript(s) Submitted: 6/4/15, 6/4/15, 6/13/15
Transcript(s) Received: 6/12/15, 6/17/15, 6/17/15
GPA Verified: 8/5/15

Date Application Mailed: 8/7/15
Batch #: 7

Residency: NY
Schools Applied To: CUL, SUSB, BUF, PENN, PITT, MYD, HVD, CONN, UCLA, UCSF, UoP, BAY, SAN
GPA and DAT: oGPA - 4.o, sGPA - 4.0 (without = +/-), DAT: AA 27, TS 26, PAT 24, RC 28.

these stats are disgusting omg no

enjoy harvard

Reactions: 16 users
How long does it take to send out LORs once my proff has submitted it??

I submitted 07/16 and I'm not verified yet. I'm dying. Somebody send me their patience because mine is all gone :bang:

I submitted 07/16 and I'm not verified yet. I'm dying. Somebody send me their patience because mine is all gone :bang:
I submitted 07/16 also. I'm regretting not doing it earlier but I can't go back and fix it now. So I'm just trying to stay positive. I'm hoping it gets verified today and mailed out by the end of this week.

I submitted 07/16 also. I'm regretting not doing it earlier but I can't go back and fix it now. So I'm just trying to stay positive. I'm hoping it gets verified today and mailed out by the end of this week.
I managed to go a week and a half without checking my app or SDN for updates. I'm going to try and make it now until Friday without checking again. :boom:

Here's to hoping ours get verified soon!

If it helps, waiting for interview invites is just as terrible :)

Reactions: 3 users
I managed to go a week and a half without checking my app or SDN for updates. I'm going to try and make it now until Friday without checking again. :boom:

Here's to hoping ours get verified soon!

Here is some patience

You will be fine by the end of the week. I was 7/15 and got it verified earlier today. Unless 294828 people submitted their apps from when I did til the 16th.....then I would panic

Members don't see this ad :)
have they received your transcript yet? I have identical situation.:bang:
If they did, they told me on the phone yesterday that it takes 7-10 days to post...

Anyway, what I've learned is that as soon as they've started your verification process, your app gets "assigned" to a verifier. When the necessary materials come in for your application, that verifier gets an email right away and you'll be put at the top of their list.

Here is some patience

Thank you. I clearly broke my promise to myself because here I am, back on SDN. I lasted about 24 hours.

"Your GPAs are not yet available. ADEA AADSAS cannot calculate your GPAs until each post-secondary transcript has been received and you have e-submitted your application and paid your application fee. Once your application is complete, it may take up to 4-6 weeks for your GPA to be calculated."

AADSAS, why? WHY

Thank you. I clearly broke my promise to myself because here I am, back on SDN. I lasted about 24 hours.

Haha I tried to do the same, but I have SDN, AADSAS, and my e-mail all on my bookmark menu for easy access even though I know my GPA won't be verified for another week or so.

Haha I tried to do the same, but I have SDN, AADSAS, and my e-mail all on my bookmark menu for easy access even though I know my GPA won't be verified for another week or so.
The struggle is real. I had a dentist appointment today, which distracted me for only about 2 hours. I just want to see some progress on my application.

Finally!!! Well, actually, its worse waiting for an interview position now, but...
"I'd rather be studying for the DAT" said no one ever.

AADSAS Application E-Submitted
: 7/15/15

DAT Taken: 6/18/15
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: 7/1/15

Transcript(s) Submitted: 6/4/15, 6/4/15, 6/5/15
Transcript(s) Received: 6/11/15, 6/11/15, 6/12/15
GPA Verified: 8/12/15

Date Application Mailed: 8/12/15
Batch #: 8-9??

Residency: CO
Schools Applied To: Boston, Creighton, Harvard (for fun, don't judge lol) USC, NYU, Oregon, OSU, Michigan, Colorado, UCSF
GPA and DAT: oGPA - 3.73, sGPA - 3.6 (without = +/-), DAT: AA 21, TS 21, PAT 24, All above 20

Finally!!! Well, actually, its worse waiting for an interview position now, but...
"I'd rather be studying for the DAT" said no one ever.

AADSAS Application E-Submitted
: 7/15/15

DAT Taken: 6/18/15
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: 7/1/15

Transcript(s) Submitted: 6/4/15, 6/4/15, 6/5/15
Transcript(s) Received: 6/11/15, 6/11/15, 6/12/15
GPA Verified: 8/12/15

Date Application Mailed: 8/12/15
Batch #: 8-9??

Residency: CO
Schools Applied To: Boston, Creighton, Harvard (for fun, don't judge lol) USC, NYU, Oregon, OSU, Michigan, Colorado, UCSF
GPA and DAT: oGPA - 3.73, sGPA - 3.6 (without = +/-), DAT: AA 21, TS 21, PAT 24, All above 20

I think your mail date is going to be this Friday....they don't mail out on wednesdays

For those of you who remember, while you were awaiting GPA verification on AADSAS, did the GPA Calculations section still say:

"Your GPAs are not yet available. ADEA AADSAS cannot calculate your GPAs until each post-secondary transcript has been received and you have e-submitted your application and paid your application fee. Once your application is complete, it may take up to 4-6 weeks for your GPA to be calculated."

Did this only change once you were actually verified? Or was there a different message when your application was complete but not verified?

I have e-submitted/paid, they've received all my current transcripts... According to recent updates on this thread, I should've been verified yesterday/today, so just wondering if this message is a sign that something weird could potentially be causing any delay, ie. they think my app isn't complete.

E submmited 7/2....Last transcript arrived on 7/16 (that means i pretty much am in the batch of those who e submitted on 7/16). Just got GPA verified. Toodies.

For those of you who remember, while you were awaiting GPA verification on AADSAS, did the GPA Calculations section still say:

Did this only change once you were actually verified? Or was there a different message when your application was complete but not verified?

I have e-submitted/paid, they've received all my current transcripts... According to recent updates on this thread, I should've been verified yesterday/today, so just wondering if this message is a sign that something weird could potentially be causing any delay, ie. they think my app isn't complete.

Once you are verified...

All that you quoted disappears...

And then it just shows your verified gpa

BCP
Science
Non science
Overall

And then a break down of each semester

Once you are verified...

All that you quoted disappears...

And then it just shows your verified gpa

BCP
Science
Non science
Overall

And then a break down of each semester
Thanks tooth knockn.

Is the message I quoted the only thing that shows before verification occurs?

Strep

Be sure your transcripts were all received

Dat score received

Which ever date is the latest

E-submission date vs. dat vs. transcript

Then it is 4-6 weeks from that latest date....

Strep

Be sure your transcripts were all received

Dat score received

Which ever date is the latest

E-submission date vs. dat vs. transcript

Then it is 4-6 weeks from that latest date....

I don't think DAT score has an effect on GPA verification

The message quoted means that verification is not complete
Right, I understand that. What I'm asking is... does it go straight from the quoted message to the verified gpa? No "middle message" between the two? Sorry if my original question was confusing.

Right, I understand that. What I'm asking is... does it go straight from the quoted message to the verified gpa? No "middle message" between the two? Sorry if my original question was confusing.
Funny

No middle message...

What is this ? A chemical reaction ?

Sn1 Verification ?

Reactions: 1 users

I think more likely they did not get to yours yet otherwise they will send you the same, horrific message I got :D

Is it just me or is AADSAS picking up wind quite quickly now? :claps:

Do you know what day they are on now? July 23rd hoping for a miracle of it getting verified and sent out tomorrow lolol
They're on the 17th today. Called and they said it'll most likely take 4 weeks (maybe +1day) after your application was complete for GPA verification.

Got the worst news ever today. Apparently my undergraduate university screwed up something with my transcript and AADSAS is now requesting a new one. I am so pissed off right now. My transcript was in back in the middle of June.

After spending forever on the phone with AADSAS, I had to repay and request my transcript again. Guess I'm back in line. Hope everyone else has better luck than I did.

Got the worst news ever today. Apparently my undergraduate university screwed up something with my transcript and AADSAS is now requesting a new one. I am so pissed off right now. My transcript was in back in the middle of June.

After spending forever on the phone with AADSAS, I had to repay and request my transcript again. Guess I'm back in line. Hope everyone else has better luck than I did.
I'm sorry. :(

Did AADSAS contact you or did you call them to see what the hold up was?

You're not alone! Come into my sinking boat :) I'm just kidding. Everything will be ok. In the long run, it'll be just a small bump in the road.

Do you know what day they are on now? July 23rd hoping for a miracle of it getting verified and sent out tomorrow lolol

They're on the 17th, but I feel like they're much faster than schedule, because it's been 3 weeks for some and they're verified. I submitted first week of Aug. so I'm hoping I can get it verified ASAP!

They're on the 17th, but I feel like they're much faster than schedule, because it's been 3 weeks for some and they're verified. I submitted first week of Aug. so I'm hoping I can get it verified ASAP!

You and me both! I read somewhere on here that they are even working on weekends. I would be amazed if this is true, and hoping it is lol

1. AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 7/12/15
  2. Reapplicant?: no

DAT Taken: 10/14
    DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: 11/14

Transcript(s) Submitted: early June
    Transcript(s) Received: mid June
  3. GPA Verified: 8/8

(Interfolio) Letters Delivered: early June
    (Interfolio) Letters Uploaded: mid June

Date Application Mailed: 8/13
    Batch #: not sure, 8 or 9?

Residency: CA
    Schools Applied To: UoP, ucla, ucsf, Western, NYU, UNLV, UPenn, Pitt, roseman, Columbia,
    GPA and DAT: 3.45 overall, 3.2 science, 4.0 non-science 26 AA, 24 TS

Last edited:
I'm sorry. :(

Did AADSAS contact you or did you call them to see what the hold up was?
They contacted me through my AADSAS account and then I called them to get more information.

You're not alone! Come into my sinking boat :) I'm just kidding. Everything will be ok. In the long run, it'll be just a small bump in the road.
Haha you better making room in your sinking boat, because I am clearly joining you. Well, at least I know I'm not alone in this situation... misery loves (miserable?) company.

They contacted me through my AADSAS account and then I called them to get more information.

Haha you better making room in your sinking boat, because I am clearly joining you. Well, at least I know I'm not alone in this situation... misery loves (miserable?) company.
I don't think either of you will be sent to the back of the line. They should process your apps as soon as they get the new transcripts... At least if it were up to me!

What do you think about my chances of getting in everyone? Would love to hear you feedback!

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 7/16/2015

DAT Taken: 9/15/14; round 2 at the end of the month
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: 10/1/14; TBA

Transcript(s) Submitted: 6/25/15
Transcript(s) Received: 7/15/15
GPA Verified: 8/13/15

Date Application Mailed: 8/13/15
Batch #: ?

Residency: WA
Schools Applied To: UW, Tufts, Boston University, Loma Linda, University of Pacific, Western University, USC, LECOM, Nova
GPA and DAT: BCP: 3.37, Nonscience: 3.90, Cumulative: 3.64; DAT AA 19, TS, 18 (Bio 18, OC 18, GC 20), PAT 21, RC 19, QR 19

Thanks everyone and good luck! :)

Last edited:
What do you think about my chances of getting in everyone? Would love to hear you feedback!

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 7/16/2015

DAT Taken: 9/15/14; round 2 at the end of the month
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: 10/1/14; TBA

Transcript(s) Submitted: 6/25/15
Transcript(s) Received: 7/15/15
GPA Verified: 8/13/15

Date Application Mailed: 8/13/15
Batch #: ?

Residency: OR
Schools Applied To: UW, Tufts, Boston University, Loma Linda, University of Pacific, Western University, USC, LECOM, Nova
GPA and DAT: BCP: 3.37, Science: 3.27, Nonscience: 3.90, Cumulative: 3.64; DAT AA 19, TS, 18 (Bio 18, OC 18, GC 20), PAT 21, RC 19, QR 19

Thanks everyone and good luck! :)
Just curious, how come OHSU isn't on your list? I'm asking because I applied there and I'm OOS, so I'm wondering what you know that I don't :)

You and me both! I read somewhere on here that they are even working on weekends. I would be amazed if this is true, and hoping it is lol

Man, I hope so! That would be great. I really hope it is verified by the end of August and sent out ASAP. I can't wait any longer!

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 07/07

DAT Taken: 06/17/2015
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: 07/01

Transcript(s) Submitted: 06/23 & 06/22 + 08/06
Transcript(s) Received: 07/01 & 07/08 + 08/12
GPA Verified: 08/13

(Interfolio) Letters Uploaded: 07/01

Date Application Mailed: Will Update
Batch #: Will Update

Residency: CA
Schools Applied To: UCSF, UCLA, UoP, USC, Harvard, Penn, Columbia, Oregon, Western
GPA: oGPA 3.38, sGPA 3.36 DAT: 27/25/24

Verified!!!!! Aw yissss

Last edited:
July 27th DAT just got uploaded today.

Does anyone know if you're official scores are different from unofficial? Like do they curve up or down?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk