*~*~*~* Official 2015-2016 Application Timeline Thread (Submitted, Verified, Mailed) *~*~*~*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did yours change to Application Complete in AADSAS as well? :bear:
did you get a supplement app from UNE yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Just got e-mail from Boston University! They received my AADSAS Application and send me supplemental application instructions. :)

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I got an email from Maryland yesterday. They havent reviewed my application yet though because it is pending my DAT, but they did receive it.

Marquette just asked me to send the app fee!
Buffalo is complete!
Pitt is waiting for my 4th letter, though I have 3 in.
U of Iowa emailed me that they recieved my app.

I feel like I already know the answer to this....but does AADSAS consider Saturday as a "work day" towards GPA verification?

Members don't see this ad :)
yet somehow I have this urge to constantly check "GPA calculations" every other minute regardless of how illogical it seems. XD

Reactions: 3 users
yet somehow I have this urge to constantly check "GPA calculations" every other minute regardless of how illogical it seems. XD
I did the same thing... Lol. I had ADDSAS mobile constantly open.

Reactions: 1 user
I had ADDSAS mobile constantly open.

For some reason AADSAS mobile doesn't want to work on my cell phone (iphone 5).

I can open AADSAS on my phone through its regular web address but cannot get the mobile version to work. Anyone else have this problem?

For some reason AADSAS mobile doesn't want to work on my cell phone (iphone 5).

I can open AADSAS on my phone through its regular web address but cannot get the mobile version to work. Anyone else have this problem?
Try a different web browser on your phone and see if the same issue occurs?

Try a different web browser on your phone and see if the same issue occurs?

No luck. I've tried google & safari. Pretty strange, i get "invalid username/password combination" even though I've checked many times to make sure the US&PW are correct and made sure they work just fine on the normal web address.

Yeah I'm having the same problem

Glad i'm not alone on this one!

No luck. I've tried google & safari. Pretty strange, i get "invalid username/password combination" even though I've checked many times to make sure the US&PW are correct and made sure they work just fine on the normal web address.

Does the mobile site work on a computer for you?

Same problem here.
I asked AADSAS on the phone about it and the lady pretty much called me a liar/stupid and said she would "send an email" to get in touch with me. Of course it never happened.

On their Facebook although they haven't posted anything new in a year, some guy posted on their about this issue and they were skeptical in their response. I backed him up and then they ended up deleting our posts on there altogether.

Needless to say, they dont know what's wrong.

It's scary opening your first letter from a dental school wondering if schools send rejections this early.

It's scary opening your first letter from a dental school wondering if schools send rejections this early.
You received letters already? What school? From the thread last year, schools normally start rejections as early as August.

You received letters already? What school? From the thread last year, schools normally start rejections as early as August.

Oh my bad I guess I worded it weird!! I was scared to open it cause I was wondering if it was a rejection. But it was just MWU-IL telling me again to do the supplemental. Lol sorry !

Oh my bad I guess I worded it weird!! I was scared to open it cause I was wondering if it was a rejection. But it was just MWU-IL telling me again to do the supplemental. Lol sorry !
Ah I see, thanks for updating!

Same problem here.
I asked AADSAS on the phone about it and the lady pretty much called me a liar/stupid and said she would "send an email" to get in touch with me. Of course it never happened.

On their Facebook although they haven't posted anything new in a year, some guy posted on their about this issue and they were skeptical in their response. I backed him up and then they ended up deleting our posts on there altogether.

Needless to say, they dont know what's wrong.

Yeah, I feel 2015 applicants are getting shafted just a little.. no twitter updates either. That's crazy they actually deleted your post on FB!

Does the mobile site work on a computer for you?

Nope, no luck there either.

Looks like this is a common issue, guess I'm not going to worry about... I'll be less worried once my GPA gets verified lol

Yeah, I feel 2015 applicants are getting shafted just a little.. no twitter updates either. That's crazy they actually deleted your post on FB!

Nope, no luck there either.

Looks like this is a common issue, guess I'm not going to worry about... I'll be less worried once my GPA gets verified lol
Ah, sorry to hear. Best of luck to you though!

Its been over 2 weeks since I sent my transcripts. I called my university and they shipped out June 15th. Any idea what is going on???

hawt damn the amount of 3.8+ GPAS posted here is kind of unsettling. :(

I should have partied less and tried harder in undergrad.

Reactions: 5 users
AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 6/15 ish
Reapplicant?: No

DAT Taken: Coming soon to a Prometric Center near you (taking on July 24th)
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: Not yet

Transcript(s) Submitted: 3 total: 1&2 submitted on 6/5, 3 submitted 6/10
Transcript(s) Received: 1&2 on 6/15, 3 still pending
GPA Verified: Date

Residency: Ohio and Florida and Virginia and possibly North Carolina (it's complicated. I'm active duty military stationed in Ohio therefore in state in Ohio, my LES and one of my two vehicles are registered to FL which is my legal state of residence, and I also own a house in VA, a vehicle registered to VA, and hold a VA driver's license. My military home of record is North Carolina. It's crazy in the military but I do get to be in-state in more than just one place!)

Schools Applied To: UNC, UF, OSU, VCU, ECU

GPA and DAT: Overall UGPA-3.5--pulled up to about 3.6 via postbacc (don't have an official AADSAS GPA yet so that is an estimate); BCP: 3.8...yes I'm a reverse science splitter and do better in chemistry and physics than history and English.

Softs: Active duty military (naval aviator) with 8.5 years of service, two deployments ISO OEF (Afghanistan), OND (Iraq), counter piracy ops and Persian Gulf presence ops. 1,000+ flight hours, 200+ carrier landings, Air Medal and 2 x GWOT/GWOT Expeditionary. 32 years old, married, with 4 children. Political science major with only one hard science credit during undergrad, hence the postbacc which has pulled up my overall somewhat.

Anyone want to chance me/tell me what I have to get on the DAT for each of these schools? Definitely in state in both FL and OH, fuzzy on VA and NC. Assume OOS for these

Last edited:
Weakfart--had a similar thing happen with a school. I called and they said that it was an automated email and to wait until everything is complete marked as "sent" on the AADSAS. This is apparently automated for a few schools. You may want to check with the specific school, but this was my experience.

@willwash how is transcript received 6/30 when today is 6/27 ? still waiting for my transcript that was sent out on 6/10

Weakfart--had a similar thing happen with a school. I called and they said that it was an automated email and to wait until everything is complete marked as "sent" on the AADSAS. This is apparently automated for a few schools. You may want to check with the specific school, but this was my experience.
I've started getting emails so I think everything is all right for me!

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: In progress
Reapplicant?: No

DAT Taken: Not yet
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: Not yet

Transcript(s) Submitted: 6/24/15
Transcript(s) Received: Not yet
GPA Verified: Not yet

Date Application Mailed: N/A
Batch #: #

Residency: Maryland
Schools Applied To: (applying to) Maryland, Temple, NOVA, VCU
GPA and DAT: 4.0 GPA 4.0 science GPA, 22 AA 25 TS

Last edited:
AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 06/10/15
Reapplicant?: Yes

DAT Taken: 07/09/2014 and 08/30/2013
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: 07/25/2014

Transcript(s) Submitted: 06/04/2015
Transcript(s) Received: 06/11/2015
GPA Verified:6/16/2015

Date Application Mailed: 6/25/2015
Batch #: 1

Residency: Georgia
Schools Applied To: GRU, UAB, LECOM, UTHSC, NOVA, UNC, MUSC.
GPA: oGPA: 3.73 sGPA 3.68
DAT: AA/PAT/QR/RC/BIO/GC/OC/TS
1st: 17/15/15/18/16/18/17/17
2nd: 20/21/17/20/23/20/21/21

Hey! Rooting for you this cycle! You got this!

take an extra two weeks to study and get a great score, or take my DAT in two weeks with a just above average score. I'm worried that if my DAT score doesn't reflect my GPA they will just discredit that altogether.

Take the extra two weeks and add more schools to your list. If you enter the testing center with confidence you're already doing better than most. With your GPA and a good DAT score you're going to get many interviews and acceptances even if you apply in early August.

Reactions: 1 users
Ugh... my GPA hasn't been verified yet x___x. It was received on the 12th/17th.

Question: Does AADSAS send off batches once your GPA is verified? The only thing I'm missing in my application is my DAT which I'll be taking on the 14th, so would if AADSAS verifies my GPA this week, would I be in the 2nd batch? or would I be in the batch after my DAT is sent in and verified (which is like the 7-8th batch)?

Question: Does AADSAS send off batches once your GPA is verified? The only thing I'm missing in my application is my DAT which I'll be taking on the 14th, so would if AADSAS verifies my GPA this week, would I be in the 2nd batch? or would I be in the batch after my DAT is sent in and verified (which is like the 7-8th batch)?

I'm in the same boat, I take my DAT on Tuesday, but I was first batch.
So I'm making a list of schools that accept "unofficial score reports" so that they can go ahead and start reviewing my app. Tons of schools don't accept it though, so once the ADA uploads them, the other schools will start reviewing.. But my application is already in to all of the schools (minus DAT scores obv) and I'll be working on supplementals while ADA takes their sweet time uploading scores.

I'm in the same boat, I take my DAT on Tuesday, but I was first batch.
So I'm making a list of schools that accept "unofficial score reports" so that they can go ahead and start reviewing my app. Tons of schools don't accept it though, so once the ADA uploads them, the other schools will start reviewing.. But my application is already in to all of the schools (minus DAT scores obv) and I'll be working on supplementals while ADA takes their sweet time uploading scores.

I take the DAT on Tuesday as well. Mine, however, is a retake. My application was sent out, I just planned on emailing all the schools notifying them an updated DAT score was submitted to my application.

If everything is done then your app would be sent. If it's your first time taking that DAT then I think your app would be halted till then. If you're retaking then it would be sent out and you could update schools on your new DAT score.

Email from BU last week, and email from Columbia today!! :claps: AADSAS application was received by them!

Also, is it just me, or is ADEA AADSAS not updating my status on their website? My application was completed on 6/8 (Excluding my DAT, which I did not take yet) and my GPA is still not verified, neither is it updating that my schools received anything from them, even though the schools are emailing me saying they received it from them? Maybe there's something I'm not understanding lol

Last edited:
So far I've received emails from UNLV, MWU AZ, Univ of Utah, LECOM FL, Roseman, UOP, and Texas A&M stating they got my primary application and sending me their secondaries.

For everyone who's first batch, did all the schools notify you that they've recieved your email? Only half of them did for me and I'm wondering if everyone is the same.

Email from BU last week, and email from Columbia today!! :claps: AADSAS application was received by them!

Also, is it just me, or is ADEA AADSAS not updating my status on their website? My application was completed on 6/8 (Excluding my DAT, which I did not take yet) and my GPA is still not verified, neither is it updating that my schools received anything from them, even though the schools are emailing me saying they received it from them? Maybe there's something I'm not understanding lol

Ditto on Columbia.

So far I've received emails from UNLV, MWU AZ, Univ of Utah, LECOM FL, Roseman, UOP, and Texas A&M stating they got my primary application and sending me their secondaries.

When was your application completed? LECOM still didn't email me yet, but other schools have... Lmfao maybe they just don't like me :(