*~*~*~* Official 2015-2016 Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread *~*~*~*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Case Western just sent me a 2nd rejection email..
First rejection in July. Another email about a building a new facility not too long after. This third email is almost identical to the first.

SAME!!! (1st deny in august and then about a month ago got a newsletter telling me all about their new facilities and just got a 2nd deny!)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Case Western just sent me a 2nd rejection email..
First rejection in July. Another email about a building a new facility not too long after. This third email is almost identical to the first.
E
Sending three emails to a candidate to let him know that he is not accepted? Nice work Case Western!!!

I got an email from them (Case Western) asking if I was still interested in being invited for an interview in the spring

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Case an email about interest in an interview! Hell yeah
For the link, how did you fill out?
Under "would you like your file to remain under consideration for an interview in the spring (January to March/April)?" I clicked YES but the next page is asking me about the rationale behind my decision to withdrawal my application:S

For those who have gotten an email from Case about remaining on their consideration list for spring interviews, have you tried to fill out the form? Of course I said I would like to remain a candidate, and I clicked the option for that, but its pointing me to a page where it assumes that I do not want to be considered for a spring interview anymore

Case an email about interest in an interview! Hell yeah

Does this mean they are telling us we are competitive enough to get an interview? Or is this a general email for all candidates?

For the link, how did you fill out?
Under "would you like your file to remain under consideration for an interview in the spring (January to March/April)?" I clicked YES but the next page is asking me about the rationale behind my decision to withdrawal my application:S
same! this must be a glitch.. I'm hoping they fix this, but they haven't given themselves much of a window since its due by the 5th

For those who have gotten an email from Case about remaining on their consideration list for spring interviews, have you tried to fill out the form? Of course I said I would like to remain a candidate, and I clicked the option for that, but its pointing me to a page where it assumes that I do not want to be considered for a spring interview anymore
Yes this happened to me! I just ended up closing it and I'll either contact them to inquire about the bug in their survey. Or just wait because I'm sure they'll be notified of the survey

Yes this happened to me! I just ended up closing it and I'll either contact them to inquire about the bug in their survey. Or just wait because I'm sure they'll be notified of the survey

Same happened to me!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted to Temple too!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 10 users
Accepted to Temple and Nova. Feeling greatful and relieved, have faith guys, still praying for the best

Reactions: 11 users
Accepted at Case!! Just received an email from Dr. Chuck!

Reactions: 8 users
Does this mean they are telling us we are competitive enough to get an interview? Or is this a general email for all candidates?
I think so! They want to minimize their list I guess! I clicked on the form at first it just checked me as unavailable, I redone it it was just fine. I am calling in the morning to make sure!

Got a little too excited about the email; here is my actual entry for the thread:

School: Indiana University School of Dentistry
Notification date: 12/1
Method of notification: Email
Residency: IN
AADSAS mail-out date: 1st batch
Application complete date: 06/03
GPA (science, overall): 4.0, 4.0
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24/25/23/23/none

Reactions: 7 users
Even though I'm anxiously waiting for my sleeping meds to kick in.. this is a great time to be on SDN...
I'm literally watching many great futures opening up for you guys... Congrats!!!

Reactions: 9 users
@Shell_Eau about to make it rain acceptances today like

tumblr_inline_mg1ivhat691r0r2bf.gif

Woot! I'm going to be a dentist! First acceptance! Case!!

Reactions: 16 users
Just got my 2nd and stoked!

School: Case Western Reserve

Reactions: 6 users
Accepted to Kentucky!! My only pre-Dec interview!!

Email at 12:01am Eastern

Reactions: 12 users
And #3!!

School: Iowa

Reactions: 5 users
Acceptance #2:
School: Case Western
Notification date: 12/1/15
Residency: WA
GPA (science, overall): 3.89, 3.91
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 25/24/26/26/no

Check e-mail, look at phone to make sure ringer is still on, refresh SDN, refresh AADSAS ...and repeat all day

^Workout of the day

I was wondering about this one too

Congrats to everyone for thier acceptances!! Keep them good vibes coming.

Reactions: 1 users
Second acceptance! Iowa! First was Marquette! So pumped!!

Texas yall!
Acceptance#1
School: TAMU... Baylor!
Notification date: 12/1/15
Method of notification: E-mail@ 12:19am from Dr. Miller!
Residency:Tx
Interview Date: 10/19/15
GPA (science, overall) 3.69, 3.72
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 18/19/19/21/QR12

WOOO!!!

Acceptance #2
School: CASE
Notification date: 12-01-2015
Method of notification: e-mail/e-card
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 08/13/2015
GPA (science, overall) 3.83, 3.86
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/22/23/24/none below 17

Reactions: 8 users
Hoping to not get rejected after I scream into my cell phone like a 13 year old girl tomorrow if I get that acceptance call.

Reactions: 2 users
my status for temple still says 'received/under review', I did apply pretty late as my supplement was sent out late. Any chances left?

My first time posting!!
1st ACCEPTANCE AT CASE WESTERN !!!!

School: Case Western Reserve University
Residency: California
AADSAS mail-out date: 2nd batch
Application complete date: 07/02
GPA (science, overall): 3.67, 3.67
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20/22/20/18/none

Accepted at Case!!! It was the only school I applied to so the stress was real these past couple months lol. So relieved! Congratulations to everyone who got acceptances and good luck to everyone still waiting :)

Time to sleep until next year

Reactions: 20 users
got an email from case asking me if I wanted to still be considered for a spring interview. What does this email mean? Does this mean a POTENTIAL spring interview?

Reactions: 3 users