****Official 2015 GPR/AEGD Interviews/Match/Non-Match Results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did anyone get any invites from Mt. Sinai, Lincoln, or methodist GPR till now? Have they already sent the invites?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Was rejected from LIJ today via email.

I got a phone interview from UCLA Venice and now got a final interview in December. Also got an interview invite from usc gpr and va sepulveda for December. Some of my classmates heard back from va San Diego, va Paulo alto and aegd Westwood

Was offered a position at UNM, my top choice so taking it!

I've heard back from: VA Seattle Puget Sound, Einstein, Wyckoff, Jacobi, Kings County, Bellevue, Methodist, Lutheran, and NYMC. No word from VA SF or Mt Sinai yet :/ Anyone hear from those programs?

Havent heard from mt. sinai. Just heard from maimonides today.

Invite to Denver VA (email 11/18) for December 12th

invite to jersey VA via phone call.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone heard of offers made by the miami va aegd?

Has anyone heard from SA AEGD (UTHSCSA)? Does anyone know if they are still accepting?

I've heard back from: VA Seattle Puget Sound, Einstein, Wyckoff, Jacobi, Kings County, Bellevue, Methodist, Lutheran, and NYMC. No word from VA SF or Mt Sinai yet :/ Anyone hear from those programs?
what locations for lutheran have you heard back from? Los Angeles or San Diego included in there?

Does anybody have any news about Maryland AEGD program?

Just heads up, 2 of my classmates were accepted into the San antonio VA AEGD, and another 2 accepted in the VA in temple texas. 3 of us at UNM, one in the North Carolina VA AEGD and 2 at Baylor AEGD. My buddy that was accepted into temple, also got accepted at Seminole in Florida.

Accepted offer to AEGD at the VA in Dayton, OH today. Never heard back from Washington, D.C. and Pittsburg VAs

hello guys, actually i am new to match process. People saying they already got accepted before the match opens which is on Dec 15. How is it possible to get accepted before match program opens? What should I do?
I have applied for 2 lutheran programs which participates in match! Should I wait till Dec 15 or should I contact lutheran medical centre?

hello guys, actually i am new to match process. People saying they already got accepted before the match opens which is on Dec 15. How is it possible to get accepted before match program opens? What should I do?
I have applied for 2 lutheran programs which participates in match! Should I wait till Dec 15 or should I contact lutheran medical centre?
Because they applied to non-match programs and not match programs.

oh ok . thank you so much for reply punchdrunk. Now i understood

anyone knows if acceptances has been sent out from Case western OHIO...

have u already interviewed there?

does anyone know if there is any AEGD/GPR programs still accepting applicants???

Has anyone heard from LMC or invited for an
interview?

Last edited:
Has anyone heard back from GRU? I thought we were supposed to hear last week.

Can any of you please, please, please post info your class rank stats or message me, even if you got in or not? Most of you probably had the same trouble as me finding any information on what kind of class rank it takes to get considered to these different programs. I know a lot of it comes from being personable and having good letters but it is hard to not think about class rank as well, and aegd/gpr match is the only group that doesn't post theirs. Any info would be really appreciated. Thank you and congrats to all of you matching, that is awesome!

Anyone who would be willing to help with advice in a message would be really cool too, just like ways to become more competitive. Thanks, sorry if it seems annoying just really hard to find info on the process.

Last edited:
Anyone heard from Nova's AEGD program ?

HI....
Anybody for LMC Waco, Texas- AEGD?

Last edited:
Hello All,

I have question, if you don't match through MATCH process. Then to apply for unfilled positions how you are planning to provide your LORs on short notice or immediately...I am more concerned as I am international dentist and I have LORs from outside USA..

Thanks in advance..

Hello All,

I have question, if you don't match through MATCH process. Then to apply for unfilled positions how you are planning to provide your LORs on short notice or immediately...I am more concerned as I am international dentist and I have LORs from outside USA..

Thanks in advance..[/QUOTE

As I comprehended, you can directly contact programs that still have unfilled positions. This will be available on 26th of this month.

where to look for the unfilled positions?? are they going to be available on ADEA PASS website?? please guide friends,,, thanks

Anyone apply to ECU? They said they are still interviewing, I applied late December and haven't heard back for an interview, maybe I won't get one at this point? Its been approx 4 weeks or so. Anyone know if you get a rejection letter?

Can anyone post Open GPR/AEGD positions? I applied through PASS so I can't view them :(